How about a fantasy baseball section??

Rockfan616

Since I'm sure I'm not the only one here who plays fantasy baseball (and I don't mean just in MVP with a fantasy draft, but on ESPN, CBSportsline, or Yahoo like I do). Why not have a section for fantasy baseball players?? I have 4 different teams myself and wouldn't mind discussing it with some of you here. What do you mods/admins think?? I haven't been here that long so if you already had one at one point and it didn't work out I'm sorry I didn't know. But if it's something you would like that would be great. 8) Later!!!

I guess it just depends on how many of us in here are actual fantasy ball players Moose. I know I work at a University here in NH and there are some of the people I work with play fantasy sports. Mostly baseball and football of course. I believe on the baseball sim central site they have a section on fantasy ball if I'm not mistaken. What do you all think?? Surely myself and ModemManCJ aren't the only people who have fantasy teams in the 10,000 or so members we have on this site. Later!!!

Archived