trenton thunder (yankees AA) finished and uploaded.

RAM

i got a second wind tonight (actually ALL night) and decided to finish up the thunder pack. total of 5 unis in all. home pinstripes, road greys, alternate home charcoal, and home and road bp style including bp style hats (almost got them right this time). once again i must give credit to umachines and bigbully for turning me on to the bp mesh technique. clippers are next- stay tuned....

thunderprev.jpg

you and your all-niters...Looks good bro!

LOL yes the all nighter! wow this place gets pretty busy in the mornings! excuse the little smudges in my preview pics, i'm half delirious and was trying to hide the "show" graphic!!

Also, I was playing with the Missions, and it seems the 'far' graphic is still the EA uni. For the away uniform. Do you think you could release a fix to this?

yeah, i need to touch that up thanks for reminding me about that one. for some reason i kept forgetting to edit that file earlier this year. i'll do it shortly and upload it soon.

yeah, i need to touch that up thanks for reminding me about that one. for some reason i kept forgetting to edit that file earlier this year. i'll do it shortly and upload it soon.

No prob, if I find anything else I'll let you know.

Excellent work RB! I just tested them and they look sweet! I had a quick look at the minor league baseball logo on the lower neck and it looks black and white but the Tampa Yankees one is in colour. I have no idea if this is right or not, just thought I should let you know. :D

Thanks again!

Excellent work RB! I just tested them and they look sweet! I had a quick look at the minor league baseball logo on the lower neck and it looks black and white but the Tampa Yankees one is in colour. I have no idea if this is right or not, just thought I should let you know. :D

Thanks again!

glad you like em. i think i MAY start on the clippers tonight, but don't know if i'll finish em today or not, need to work in the morning but, we'll see..

as far as that logo , i took the one off their hat assuming it was correct, color may have faded when it was reduced this small:

90307904.jpg

supposed to be blue and black maybe? hard to tell. oh well....

Archived