1932 Chicago Cubs Preview

Thome25

Thome25, many, many thanks for the 84 Cubbies jerseys. I had been keeping my eye out for these for quite a while, and I downloaded them just in time for Maddux to come up in my rotation in my season (and these are pretty much the same unis they had when he first played in Chicago). They look great, just one caveat, I'm not sure, but I think the cub face sleeve logo may be not quite right (not complaining, just letting you know, and I may be wrong, but it does look a little off to my eye, anyone else think so?). Thanks again Thome25, and all ather modders, for making this game that much more fun.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I don't like the uni or am complaining, I really do not mean to. You have done a much better job than I could do and I really do think that these unis look great (I was pumped just seeing Maddux in them, and can't wait to create Ryno and others). The logo is close, but I do think it is slightly off. Here's some pics and tell me what you think. If anything, just pass it off on the fact that I am waaay to obsessive of a cubs fan.

PAAAAAJALNJKKFAF.jpg

594330chicagocubs.jpg

Dude im taking anything the wrong way your input is very inportant.Now your right on 2 things.1.The logos are different and if I ever come around to do a version2 I will put the logo u posted.And 2nd.Yes I think u are obsessed with the Cubbies ;)

That's cool, Thome, sorry to sound so apologetic, I just didn't want to come across as complaining about someone elses work, cause you guys do a great job. I really don't know much about modding, but if you plan on doing any Cubbies unis in the future and need some help finding good pics of logos or any other leg work like that, let me know and I would be an obsessive fan at your service (hehe). if you need it, either post here or you can reach me at Bron_Y_Aur78@hotmail.

Archived