columbus clippers (yankees AAA) FINISHED and uploaded!!!!!!

RAM

am i really a madman? maybe i am. next installment of the major minor league update project is finished- columbus clippers AAA affiliate of the new york yankees in 2xlite. standard versions have been redone, redid all hats including road hat for road uni. also again i did an alt home and away BP style mesh jersey with the BP w/ official bp logo style mesh texture hat (i think i've almost got it now- although for the life of me i can't get the texture to show in these preview shots- try to zoom the bottom right hand close up pic if you want- you can see them in game a lot better - not perfect but getting close). also redid the managers jacket again. all yankees affiliates are now complete so enjoy your dynasty. braves affiliates are next after a short (i think) break.

clipreview.jpg

just awesome!!! you are a madman!!!

LOL! madman? maybe i am. i know they think i am at work when i stumble in after 4 hours of sleep and they ask why i'm so tired. imagine the puzzled looks i receive as i TRY to explain what i've been doing late at night! 3 total affiliate makeovers and one version 2 in just over 36 hours i believe. maybe that does qualify me for "madman status".

thanks for the kind words though. well, once casper has his roster set done, enjoy your yankees dynasty all your team affiliates are finished.

I'm downloading them now. :D

KC's Yankees uniforms.

Rambully's AAA Clippers, AA Trenton and A Tampa Yankees uniforms.

T2P and hyman's Yankee Stadium redux.

Hory's Yankees photoset 1.2.

My Yankees organisational roster update.

The perfect Yankees combination! :D

glad you like em mark, sorry you guys haven't converted me over to the yankees side yet. i'll be a giants fan till death. oh well at least they were a former ny team huh?:D and moser, brewers are next in line right after the braves. :wink:

OK, that's cool. The minors would have been something cool to do in "road-trip" order, by the way. I even had one figured out that integrated major and minor league teams. But after I realized that I didn't have the time or energy to do the minors in addition to the majors, that idea got scrapped.

Anyways, you're doing an excellent job on all the minor league uniforms. How many total have you released now?

OK, that's cool. The minors would have been something cool to do in "road-trip" order, by the way. I even had one figured out that integrated major and minor league teams. But after I realized that I didn't have the time or energy to do the minors in addition to the majors, that idea got scrapped.

Anyways, you're doing an excellent job on all the minor league uniforms. How many total have you released now?

thanks for the kind words first off. right now i'm just doing them in order requested then i'll go back and do the leftovers probably divisionaly i guess. since they're maybe limited to a smaller segment of users i just chose to do them this way. i'm not sure how many people actually play their minor league games. i for one try to play every game in my dynasty/ owner modes. hey to me it's fun, the minor league games never get too easy IMO especially when you're playing A or AA. i realized last year that the minor legue uniforms were getting little to no love. hence the project. although maybe in my imagination the project has stirred a little interest in some people to play some if not all of their minor league games i plan to get them all done, and since we're early on in the season, i'm starting to make good progress. but, there's like 90 teams so i have a waaaaaaaaaays to go.

as far as how many i've done we're up to a grand total of 10 affiliates :roll:.

so that leaves 80 minor league teams to go. not really as much as it seems. if i can keep rolling like i have been lately, progress should be swift. right now i'm riding a good wave, which is a good thing for now, because we all know burnout eventually sets in. right now i'm trying to whip out a whole teams affiliates then maybe go back and retouch some stuff on some previous ones then take a break for a day or two or three, then repeat the process. it helps alleviate the burnout factor IMO and keeps me in tune w/ the project. also i try to view each set as an entire organization so i have actually 26 2/3 MLB orgs to do (have to go back and finish toronto since carter stopped). that makes it seem to help too, if that makes sense. bad thing is, is once i start on a set lately, it consumes me and it's all i can think about till the particular team is finished.

wow sorry for the novel! i enjoy shooting the "S" about this kind of stuff.

Archived