New York Yankees organisational update

MarkB

Just to let everyone know, it is still coming. I was hoping to get it out earlier, but I decided that instead of having multiple AOD (After Opening Day) releases with minor fixes in each, I'd aim for just one perfect release, and that's the basis I'm working on now.

A lot has changed since the last version, BOD9, and if you compare this one to the first BOD release, they look like totally different roster sets. There have been more changes in this version than all the others combined.

As you probably know, Chien-Ming Wang is scheduled to start on Saturday the 30th and I've been working on the rosters in the last week or so, and as of right now, they are pretty much ready for release. I've went over everything twice and from what I can see, everything is good. I'm really just waiting for Chien-Ming Wang to get his start in on Saturday to see how he does, try and get even a little more information from the announcers and make sure the pitch velocities are correct.

So, all in all, you can expect the release on either Saturday night/Sunday morning or, most probably at the latest, Sunday night. As usual, the release will be made in .met and .sav versions.

Keep your eyes peeled! :)

Archived