MVP Edit: READ THE MANUAL (in this case the readme file)

yoyoyojo99

Just a quick note. I downloaded and installed MVPedit for the first time yesterday. After getting through the installation bug (missing file found on google) I was able to use MVPEdit the first time without any problems.

My secret? I read the [naughtyword] readme file!

Please people read the readme files that are included in all these downloads before posting. Also look carefully at what the program is asking you to do.

So many people get confused with MVPedit. After you import the dat file MVPEdit will automatically ask you to save the working mbe file. This confuses people. Didn't confuse me because, like I've said ad nauseum, I read the readme file.

I didnt find a read me file also.

But I have a question, Using lahmans I imported Old Teams. Now I have to go in an Delete players I dont want. How can I setup MVP EDIT to not include Players that have lets say -Let than 40 inns pitched & 50 AB's???

Thanks!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You can use the "filter" built in MVPEdit to select and change multiple players at once, using the GLOBAL button. I haven't tried it to delete yet but I know you can do various edits to the entire group of players, so I am assuming you could also delete the whole group of players. Just use the dropdown menus to select the info you wish to find in your filter (i.e. <40 inn pitched or <50 ABs.)

Archived