CTS Screens? How to?

smitty2279

I have never been able to install these and wanted to see if anyone could explain it to me as if I was a five year old...I don't have anything other than IZarc and WinRAR so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could let me know how to do it. I don't have bigGUI or the fsh tool so please let me know if these are necessary. Thanks a million in advance for anyone who can help me with this!!! 8O

You need Photoshop to do them.

or a simular program. i used corel photo paint, a program very simular to photoshop. basically, it has to be able to edit photos and combine them with pics....

you need also ea graphics editor, fsh editor, biggui along with it. if you want, there is a tutorial i have and a cts template that goes with the stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

or a simular program. i used corel photo paint, a program very simular to photoshop. basically, it has to be able to edit photos and combine them with pics....

you need also ea graphics editor, fsh editor, biggui along with it. if you want, there is a tutorial i have and a cts template that goes with the stuff.

Is the tutorial for this uploaded online anywhere? Ive done some searching but cannae find nada :)

Archived