starting mariners complete set need some advice.

RAM

ok i have freeloaded enough!! this site is awesome and the mods are fantastic, i spend more time dloading (on dial-up btw) than playing lol.

so i am going to start sometime this week on a complete set of mariners mods. the first will be unis. then safeco. my questions are as follows.

1)for the uni's i will retouch everything and redo the alternate (blue) home jersey, as well as the throwbacks. and (with the help of kerms shoes and bgloves) add cleats and bgloves to the mods. i might possibly add an alternate away (or batting practice) as well. my question is what will be the best program to perform this with, mvpedit or fuzz studio? remember this will be my first shot so bear with me. i'm assuming it would be ok to redo the total uniform set before uploading rather than one at a time correct?

2) safeco will come next and this is probably be where i need the most input. basically i will need help first on the program i should use to open and edit, etc etc.

i think you basically can see where i will going with this so i will include my email address below if u can send me detailed instructions that you think may help. once i finish the uni's then i will be back to figure out how to do the bat files. then safeco and so on. i am kind of anal when it comes to detail so if the mods are not just right i will not upload them until they are done (mvp 2020 lol) email me @ theantenna@sbcglobal.net.

I was planning on modding safeco but renegade never answered my PM and never posted the tutorial video he was working on (unless I missed it). If you would like to somehow work together on the actual stadium mod that would be cool otherwise I'll just bow out since we don't really need two new versions of it.

I was planning on modding safeco but renegade never answered my PM and never posted the tutorial video he was working on (unless I missed it). If you would like to somehow work together on the actual stadium mod that would be cool otherwise I'll just bow out since we don't really need two new versions of it.

hey that would be great right now i'm playing the game w/ serial mikes mod installed and it's very nice, but me and my girl may be moving to seattle and i've always liked them, so i'm using the m's in my dynasty and been watching them a lot (mlb extra innings rocks) . so i really wanted to do my own spin on the field. but any help wouyld be great! this'll be my first spin at mods, but i've already (with the help of kendammit) figured out how to manipulate the uniform mods already here for download so i'll do the uni's first (probly start thursday). if you want to get started on the field... ads. grass etc. that would be cool. all we really need to do is take the orig default field and manipulate it to our liking. the main thing i need is to know what would be the best program to use for the uni's AND the stadium, after that it'll be cake. email at theantenna@sbcglobal.net and we'll go from there.

as far as my giants i wanted to do sbc (pacbell) first but thome25 looks to be starting so... i had thought of the batting practice and or the black jersies. i'll do that once the m's is done.

Archived