What's with eamods

Myztery

I've been having a problem with eamods both yesterday and today in that it won't allow me to download, despite having logged in multiple (about 50-100) times. I'm not sure if it is simply an issue with the site or what the problem is. However, I'm trying to install the 08 mod and cannot do so without the TiT... which I can only get from the site. Any help or suggestions?

I doubt it...this problem has been going on for a week now. It wont let me login to the forums or login to download anything. I tried on 2 different computers and nothing works. Why cant someone plz download the necessary files and host them here?

No.

The authors alone have the authority to choose where files are hosted.

And the author of TiT (krawhitham) and the MVP08 mod (kraw, and numerous others) choose to have it hosted at EAmods, alone.

I have notified kraw (owner of EAmods as well) of this problem, and when he sees my message, we will see if he can address all of your issues.

Until then - I'm sorry but there's really nothing else to be done.

I doubt it...this problem has been going on for a week now. It wont let me login to the forums or login to download anything. I tried on 2 different computers and nothing works. Why cant someone plz download the necessary files and host them here?

we can't do that because then we'd have to get permission from the owner. and who knows how long that would take.

Man i'm really bummed...i came back to start playing this game after I heard from another forum about an 08 mod to update the game and i cant get it...its sucks

I know it's a problem. I'm sorry about the issues - but, like I said, I let the man-in-the-know (kraw) know about your problem, and whenever he can address it, I'm sure he'll be able to help you out.

Archived