Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to MVP Mods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eddieel7

Alomar & Blyleven: Hall Of Famers

5 posts in this topic

Roberto Alomar and Bert Blyleven: Hall of Famers.

Glad For Blyleven

I think Mike Mussina should now get in thanks to Bly

Bagwell is an all-timer and should be in there. He has no taint of 'roids use so I can't figure out why he didn't get more votes. He was a great for average hitter and his home run numbers weren't overly inflated. A complete player defensively as well.

Bagwell is an all-timer and should be in there. He has no taint of 'roids use so I can't figure out why he didn't get more votes. He was a great for average hitter and his home run numbers weren't overly inflated. A complete player defensively as well.

Writers THINK he did roids, that's all that matters now. Nothing more than a disgusting witch hunt. I personally think he did, but if theres no crime committed, no evidence like a failed drug test...let the man in !