Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to MVP Mods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSabathiaEra

Cd/dvd Drive Problem

3 posts in this topic

Ive been trying to install MVP for a while now, but ive been experiencing technical problems and i think the problem is with my disc drive. You can hear the game load up but nothing comes up. If it is my disc drive i was wondering what kind of cd/dvd drive i should purchase to be assured it will work correctly. It use to work for a while but it seems as if the cd/dvd drive just randomly died out on me which is odd because it didnt work that long and i got the windows vista in 07 and it stopped working in maybe around mid 08. Suggestions please for what i should do about the issue.

I used to run windows XP with a DVD-RW drive and a regular old CD-ROM drive. For some reason the CD-ROM drive developed a tendency to NOT play MVP '05 . . . the only CD that wouldn't work in that drive, go figure. I definitely recommend a DVD-RW drive of at least 32x . . . slower and you may as well bake a batch of cookies while the game is loading up.

~Chris