Welcome to MVP Mods
Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account. Get access to over 5,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE! Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball! Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cd/dvd Drive Problem

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Ive been trying to install MVP for a while now, but ive been experiencing technical problems and i think the problem is with my disc drive. You can hear the game load up but nothing comes up. If it is my disc drive i was wondering what kind of cd/dvd drive i should purchase to be assured it will work correctly. It use to work for a while but it seems as if the cd/dvd drive just randomly died out on me which is odd because it didnt work that long and i got the windows vista in 07 and it stopped working in maybe around mid 08. Suggestions please for what i should do about the issue.

Posted

:cray:

Posted

I used to run windows XP with a DVD-RW drive and a regular old CD-ROM drive. For some reason the CD-ROM drive developed a tendency to NOT play MVP '05 . . . the only CD that wouldn't work in that drive, go figure. I definitely recommend a DVD-RW drive of at least 32x . . . slower and you may as well bake a batch of cookies while the game is loading up.

~Chris