Mariners crash at home

danc

Hey,

I played the first few games of the 2014 season using the Mariners and loved it.

Then I tried to play their first home game and it crashed so I simmed a couple games and

then tried again and it crashed again. Help. I have checked most of the posts but have not seen this problem.

Help.

Try to start a new season and sim from the start.  If it freezes around mid to late April, it's probably because the roster can't handle having injuries, trades, & suspensions on.  Turn them all off and try to sim another season.  If this is not the problem, then you have to consider it's something else like a stadium, cyberface, uniform, etc.  I'm pretty sure things like this were talked about in the 2014 support thread.

Thanks Gordo but I already have those things turned off and am using the stadiums, etc. that came with the mod. One thing I did do was to use my own ingame.only and ingame.big files that I use with all

my other conversion mods. When I used the default versions of these two it seems to be working. Wierd thing is that I played some many games, not at home, using these two with no problem.