Video Card

yourhomiejosh

Yes, I've noticed that there are several topics up, but I need help with this. Anyway, I was wondering if this card would be fine to run MVP 2005 on, because lets face it, the only thing I'm going to be playing is MVP just for fun, just so long as it looks better than what my stock Dell has to offer.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp...3A132959%3A4467

Thats really kinda old technogly.......I have an Gforce fx5200 which would be better

than that card....and would play mvp much better than what you have and better than

that Mx card......I will sell it for 40.00 plus you pay shipping......its carries a lifetime

warrenty with BFG....email me at Genesis777777@msn.com if you are interested.

yourhomiejosh that walmart card mx is able to play MVP. But other have find out, if they turn on helmet reflection the player will become transparent or see through. So not an ideal choice if U want to set high detail.

Lars777 offer U a 5200 that will work just fine, just make sure that the ram chips is 128 bits and not 64 bits.

Hehe a lot of that card are downgraded to 64 bits to save money.

5200 will not work on every system, especially a lower ended system. if youy have a lower end system you still may have to run 3d analyze so you're throwing your money away. also you can pick the card up NEW at many pc shops and online for around $40-$50, so at least if it doesn't work you can exchange it for a better card.

You need to post some info about your PC. Processor Speed, videocard you currently have, etc etc or just post the model number of your dell.

If you dont know, type in dxdiag in the run box on the main page it will show your processor speed, then goto the display tab to get your vid card info.

Whatever the case may be do not spend $60 for that card you posted. You can get a better one for the same price or cheaper

How about $42.50 shipped for a Radeon 9250? Try Newegg.com. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16814127148

If all you're looking for is a decent card that will run MVP it's a good choice, but if you're looking for more of an investment you'll need to fork over more than at least $100. Problem is when you start spending more you'll need to consider more about your system (which you haven't listed).

Archived