Total 1819 players corrected

2 files

roster.iff -> to \MLB 2K9\

Tony3.ROS -> type "%appdata%" first, and to \2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves\

Check out these threads for more information:

1. 1700+ Fake Name Players

2. The Possible Data Structure Of Roster.iff

These are the fake names that have been corrected:

Version 3.0: DOB, Batting side, Throwing arm, Height, Weight and Pro years corrected

Version 2.0: 784 players corrected

Version 1.0: 1012 players corrected

see Readme.txt file

Click here to download this file

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your kind words. ^_^

There're still work to be done, still lots of fake names I can't find from the name list in game.

Those 1012 real names all can be found from the name list in game, so you can hear the Stadium PA annoucement while playing.

Hi, Liu buddy.

Your support is always my motivation.

btw, I haven't got a chance to thank you for your great work on uniforms, helmets and shades.

Thanks, man, and you guys, too. B)

Its cool. i guess but the ratings, ages, ratings and skin colors are all wrong too. It def a start but this still doesnt make the Minors usefull.

As for ratings, I am not really interested in changing them beside fake name.

There are in-game editor for people to use, sorry to let you down.

I'm doing the fake name stuff because there's limit with in-game editor. :D

i think in order to change rating skins colors etc would take alot more people than just tony to work on this project.Tony had alot of patience just to get this much done.Dont think i would have taken this task.By the time ratings etc would be done ,2k9 would be 2k50 *lol*

Wonderful job. Now if I could only get into the minors to do the changes.

I've asked in other threads so I may as well ask here to since no one has been able to give me an answer. My xbox 360 controller is set up right because the buttons do everything they are supposed to do EXCEPT go into the minor leagues. There must be someone else who has had this problem and figured out a resolution.

Sorry Tony not intending to hijack your thread. I'm just so frustrated at not being able to find an answer to my problem. Please don't tell me to push button 9 on the xbox 360 because I know it should work but it doesn't. Thanks.

Thanks!

If anyone kindly send me the 2K8 or 2K7 default roster, I can do better to find the fake names.

Or if someone send me the living roster of console version, I'll try to figure out a way to do the living roster for the PC version! ^_^

Kenji Kinoshita is not David Wells. it's Kenshin Kawakami

Yes, that is one of Braves starters, and also a Baltimore starter Koji Uehara have another name "Uto", something wrong with japanese pitchers???, and this is in the MLB area not in minors, definitely this is not a serious game.

Archived