Is It Possible To Install Cyberfaces/portraits Without Tit?

KANG94

You don't explain the trouble you are having with Tit.

You don't explain if you actually got TiT to work..

You don't tell us if you actually read the instructions on how to use TiT.

All you said was that it was confusing and that is that. You go into no more detail than that.

Everyone here was brand new at one point, everyone had to learn how to add these mods. Based on the content of your posts there seems to be very little learning on your part to get familiar with this stuff. You just have to take your time and explain to everyone what part of this program is puzzling for you.

But to answer your question, yes there is a different way to install Cyberfaces and portraits in this game. It is called EAGraph and if you had a hard time with TiT you will pull your hair out with EAGraph.

You don't explain the trouble you are having with Tit.

You don't explain if you actually got TiT to work..

You don't tell us if you actually read the instructions on how to use TiT.

All you said was that it was confusing and that is that. You go into no more detail than that.

Everyone here was brand new at one point, everyone had to learn how to add these mods. Based on the content of your posts there seems to be very little learning on your part to get familiar with this stuff. You just have to take your time and explain to everyone what part of this program is puzzling for you.

But to answer your question, yes there is a different way to install Cyberfaces and portraits in this game. It is called EAGraph and if you had a hard time with TiT you will pull your hair out with EAGraph.

holy ****, take a chill pill

I've never really been able to use TIT and I've been modding for years. I always use EAGraph, eazip or other tools to install files. They make take a little getting used to, but they are not that hard to use. Let us know what files you want to install and we'll try to help you get going.

I've never really been able to use TIT and I've been modding for years. I always use EAGraph, eazip or other tools to install files. They make take a little getting used to, but they are not that hard to use. Let us know what files you want to install and we'll try to help you get going.

As, it says in the title, I am trying to install cyberfaces/portraits.

At EAMods, when I try to download TiT by krawhitham, I get a link to another page that says that the file is not found.

That's why I wanted to find out if there was another way to install cyberfaces/portraits...

two files i downloaded...

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=6070

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=4577

My problem is that the downloads crash my game...

Thankfully, I backed up my files, but still what's the problem?

I extracted with WinRar

I opened EAgraph

Clicked "Tools", and Import Wizard..

Clicked add files to an external TAR archive

Added all the files to the TAR

For "specify a new or existing tar", I click on the models.big file (located in computer/program/Easports/Mvpbaseball, etc).

Click next, then finished.

Yet, no updated portraits show up...

The cyberfaces file crashes my game, and I am assuming its because I need to compress the file, but you can't compress a file with EAgraph, or can you?

PLZ HELP JIM!!!

There are a number of problems with what you are doing. First of all, portraits. do not go in the models.big file. They go in the data\frontend\portrait.big file. Second, as you said, you should compress the files before installing. I would suggest that you use eazip to compress and install the files. You can get it as part of this download: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1308

First, backup your models.big and portrait.big files.

Extract eazip.exe from the .rar file. Once you do that, you want to do the following:

Faces:

1. Extract the face files to your game's data folder.

2. copy eazip.exe to the data folder.

3. Open a command prompt window and navigate to the data folder.

4. Issue the command eazip +a models.big *.orl

5. When it completes, issue the command eazip +a models.big *.ord

6. When it completes, issue the command eazip +a models.big *.fsh

7. When this completes, your models.big file now has all the faces, in compressed format. You can now delete the .ord, .orl and .fsh files from your data folder.

Portraits:

1. Extract the portrait files to your game's data\frontend folder.

2. copy eazip.exe to the data\frontend folder.

3. Open a command prompt window and navigate to the data\frontend folder.

4. Issue the command eazip +a portrait.big *.fsh

5. When this completes, your portrait.big file now has all the portraits, in compressed format. You can now delete the .fsh files from your data\frontend folder.

There are a number of problems with what you are doing. First of all, portraits. do not go in the models.big file. They go in the data\frontend\portrait.big file. Second, as you said, you should compress the files before installing. I would suggest that you use eazip to compress and install the files. You can get it as part of this download: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1308

First, backup your models.big and portrait.big files.

Extract eazip.exe from the .rar file. Once you do that, you want to do the following:

Faces:

1. Extract the face files to your game's data folder.

2. copy eazip.exe to the data folder.

3. Open a command prompt window and navigate to the data folder.

4. Issue the command eazip +a models.big *.orl

5. When it completes, issue the command eazip +a models.big *.ord

6. When it completes, issue the command eazip +a models.big *.fsh

7. When this completes, your models.big file now has all the faces, in compressed format. You can now delete the .ord, .orl and .fsh files from your data folder.

Portraits:

1. Extract the portrait files to your game's data\frontend folder.

2. copy eazip.exe to the data\frontend folder.

3. Open a command prompt window and navigate to the data\frontend folder.

4. Issue the command eazip +a portrait.big *.fsh

5. When this completes, your portrait.big file now has all the portraits, in compressed format. You can now delete the .fsh files from your data\frontend folder.

all right did everything you said, hopefully it works...

This may sound stupid, but do you navigate to data file, in command prompt?

Not stupid at all. eazip runs from the command prompt, so once you open the command prompt window, all the steps that follow (include navigating to the proper folder) are done in the window.

Jim, I did everything you said, and nothing shows up,

game doesn't crash, but updated portraits/faces don't show up.

Am I doing command prompt correctly?

When I did command prompt for faces, there was a slight pause, and another line showed up.

When I did command prompt for portraits, a whole bunch of things popped up.

NOTE: Sizes of model.big/portrait.big remain same as original...

What I'm not sure of is whether the portraits and faces you are adding replace existing ones or if they are brand new. In addition, I don't know what rosters you are using and whether you need to modify them (i.e. change the portrait IDs / face numbers) for the new portraits and faces to show up.

What I'm not sure of is whether the portraits and faces you are adding replace existing ones or if they are brand new. In addition, I don't know what rosters you are using and whether you need to modify them (i.e. change the portrait IDs / face numbers) for the new portraits and faces to show up.

They are replacing existing ones...

roster i am using...

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5756

Jim, I did everything you said, and nothing shows up,

game doesn't crash, but updated portraits/faces don't show up.

Am I doing command prompt correctly?

When I did command prompt for faces, there was a slight pause, and another line showed up.

When I did command prompt for portraits, a whole bunch of things popped up.

NOTE: Sizes of model.big/portrait.big remain same as original...

I've been thinking some more about this. Are you opening up an actual command prompt window (what oldtimers like me used to call DOS windows) by clicking Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt and then entering the command in the black and white window what appears? Or are you running the command by clicking Start->Run and then typing in the command?

You said that for the faces, after a slight pause, another line showed up. What did the line say?

Finally, you said that the sizes of the models.big and portrait.big files remain the same. Did time and datestamp of the file change? If not, then it sounds like your files were not modified.

I also never asked what you were using as a starting point. Are you installing the faces, portraits and new rosters on a default out-of-the-box installation of the game, or are you trying to install these files onto an already modded version (and if so, what mods are already installed)?

I've been thinking some more about this. Are you opening up an actual command prompt window (what oldtimers like me used to call DOS windows) by clicking Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt and then entering the command in the black and white window what appears? Or are you running the command by clicking Start->Run and then typing in the command?

You said that for the faces, after a slight pause, another line showed up. What did the line say?

Finally, you said that the sizes of the models.big and portrait.big files remain the same. Did time and datestamp of the file change? If not, then it sounds like your files were not modified.

I also never asked what you were using as a starting point. Are you installing the faces, portraits and new rosters on a default out-of-the-box installation of the game, or are you trying to install these files onto an already modded version (and if so, what mods are already installed)?

srry for the wait..

anyways, i did the second option:Start-Run and then typing in the command.

After entering the line, I clicked "enter", and a blank line showed up.

datestamp/time changed.

i have downloaded so many mods, i dont remember.. srry.

srry for the wait..

anyways, i did the second option:Start-Run and then typing in the command.

After entering the line, I clicked "enter", and a blank line showed up.

datestamp/time changed.

i have downloaded so many mods, i dont remember.. srry.

I prefer to use the other option to get to the command prompt. Using your method, everything can flash by quickly and the window closes when it is done. With my method, the window stays visible on the screen until you close it, so you can see exactly what steps were performed and you can scroll up the window. If the time and datestamps have changed then the files were modified.

Archived