Well, it's done. Cleveland team has a new identity, and I just wanted to upadete my uniforms for this team. This is kind of a beta version, based on late 2021 "official" mockups, and kind of an exercise to me, in order stay on shape with the uniform making stuff. All my 2021 throwbacks are exactly the same. And, to be honest, these "new" uniforms are about the same thing too. These are the included uniforms:
- Guardians home white uniform
- Guardians road gray uniform
- Guardians aternate red jersey home uniform
- Guardians alternate navy blue jersey road uniform
- 1995 Indians World Series white uniform. It replaces BPH
- 1995 Indians World Series road uniform with navy blue jersey. It replaces BPA
- 1963 Indians home uniform. My own version of vest and zipper gear.
- 1992 Indians Road uniform. It replaces 1963 visitor uniform.
I've also removed Lindor's like high socks, BTW. This is pasted from my 2021 Indians set:
Both 1995 WS uniforms represent the best moment in this franchise history. One of my favorite teams of all times. Shame that… you know the story. 1992 uniform was very nice too. I like this visitor version more than the home version All these 90's Indians uniforms were made by Russell Athletic. 1963 uniform is kind of my personal tribute to Victor Davalillo. My father used to tell me amazing stories about his bunting abilities. I used the handful ChiSox files for these two last uniforms.
* I forgot to update manager's jacket. It will be in next version.
Please, remember to update the colors by importing "2022-UM-GuardiansColorsV09.txt" with the included tool, MLB2K12 Roster Editor, in order to have the right colors for these uniforms. It’s necessary, to avoid strange colors in some number.
NO OLVIDES IMPORTAR LOS COLORES DESDE "2022-UM-GuardiansColorsV09.txt ", PORQUE SI NO, NO TENDRAS LOS COLORES CORRECTOS. EL EDITOR DE ROSTERS ESTA INCLUIDO.
Also, if you don't know it yet, just give a try to this GLOBAL.IFF file to improve the way the jerseys look. It will help not just these uniforms, but all the ones you already have in the game:
And please, don't forget to support me via PayPal: http://paypal.me/umachines , so even greater things will be able to come this season. You know, guys, I love all this stuff, but it takes time and effort too. Let me know about your donation via PM.