Included are the 1994 Home and Away set of uniforms for the Houston Astros and a colorlist that corresponds to team color changes for these uniforms. It is recommended that you back up all your changes as well as exporting your original colors for both the Home/Away Astros uniform slots using Ty's Roster Editor for MLB2K12.
1) In this mod series are 2 files that can be MANUALLY EXTRACTED TO YOUR MLB 2K12 FOLDER. They will overwrite both uniform_hoa_home.iff and uniform_hoa_away.iff
Your MLB 2K12 directory can be (if you have an x64 version of Windows) either in:
C:Program Files (x86)2K SportsMajor League Baseball 2K12
C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscommonmlb 2k12
2) There is also a colorlist.txt file that you should IMPORT TO YOUR ROSTER using the MLB 2K12 Roster Editor (URL is here)
HOW TO IMPORT THE COLORLIST.TXT FILE:
1) Load up your roster/franchise/career mode using Ty's Roster Editor for MLB 2K12
2) Go to Uniforms, click Import and select the text file.
3) It will notify you when the changes have imported successfully.
Once all of these procedures are done, you can run MLB 2K12 and begin playing.
As you know, this update is 100% completely free. If you really love my work and feel that it has increased your enjoyment of MLB2K12, be sure to leave a small donation by clicking the link below. A little goes a long way towards paying things like tuition for college
Thank you, and enjoy!