TC: 60's-70's Helmets possible?

HardcoreLegend

Is there any way to make the 'hear flap' transparent to eliminate it from the batting helmets? I'm working on some extras for the '61 Yanks that I plan on releasing here soon, and was wondering if it was possible to do this?

Anyone that doesn't know what I'm talking about, Imagine Reggie Jackson batting, and you'll get an idea.

Hope you guys solve this...but it was a no go last year...

Only other possibility...don't some of the in game classic players (in the regular game - unlockable guys) NOT wear helmets when they come to the plate? Can anything be done with these files?

Yeah Capa that's what I was thinking--only create the old-time unis over other old-time unis. But I bet tehre's no way to make the batters wear helmets of any kind in thos unis. Too bad EA didn't make the Heroes team have flapless helmets.

Even when I use classic uniforms and then replace the files for non throwbacks, I'm still not getting names to show up when they should. So I don't think this has an effect.

yes that's because the throwbacks have a different model too, this is how they have the high stirrups etc, and of course No names, and some have no numbers too.

Archived