Ahhhhhh!

NYM

I finnaly get my Video Card today and I dont know how to install it. I read the direction. It says I have to open up the side of tower (the place where you put CS's and headphones) and install the chip. I CANT OPEN IT!!!!! Am I retarted or is somthing wrong. Please HELP!!!!

Opening the side of the tower usually requires you to have to sort of "slide" the panel out. Maybe this is what you're doing wrong?

So your saying slide it out rather than pull it off like a cover to somthing?

Hurray it worked!!!!! Thanks. Now to install video card!!! I got a game at 3:30 so maybe I can try a little MVP. But with o school tommorow or friday you can bet ill be dowloading thses great mods. As long as the games work well. Ill update you to see if it worked Thanks.

Hurray it worked!!!!! Thanks. Now to install video card!!! I got a game at 3:30 so maybe I can try a little MVP. But with o school tommorow or friday you can bet ill be dowloading thses great mods. As long as the games work well. Ill update you to see if it worked Thanks.

Glad to hear it! Good luck and have fun. :D

First of all I had a religious cermony for the kid who died in my class today. I only had to go to school for an hour. Second of all I have tommorow and friday off. Both are snow days that werent used. Actually I think tommorows a holy day. Whatever.

Ok its all good till I go to remove my previous card. It wont unscrew from the slot its in. I can get it out!!! Then when I go to put my new one in to see if it would fit I find out its to big. I dont think I was meant to play MVP for PC.

First of all I had a religious cermony for the kid who died in my class today. I only had to go to school for an hour. Second of all I have tommorow and friday off. Both are snow days that werent used. Actually I think tommorows a holy day. Whatever.

Ok its all good till I go to remove my previous card. It wont unscrew from the slot its in. I can get it out!!! Then when I go to put my new one in to see if it would fit I find out its to big. I dont think I was meant to play MVP for PC.

Post your specs, maybe we can help you get the right card you need.

Snow days. We seemed to ALWAYS be making up snow days here in Indiana. January and February are a b*tch. :)

I'm glad he got his computer opened so he could install the video card, hope everything went good. My wife is a school teacher here in Washington and she has some snow days, when it snows. I wish she had extra days built in for snow that were not used so we could go fishing, or play mvp baseball!

First of all do you have an AGPcard or PCI card. Your AGP slot should be the slot on top. You definitely have to remove your old card though. If its an AGP card there should be a little tab to the right of the slot you have to push down to remove the card. You cant just unscrew it and pull it out. You should also uninstall any of your video software (drivers/control panels). Then goto www.drivercleaner.net and download drivercleaner and run it for whatever brand of card you were removing. Then shut off your pc and put the new card in and install the new drivers. You definitely need to post your system specs though and what kinda card you did have and what your trying to upgrade to.

honestly i can say if your having trouble opening your tower case you should not be installin parts to your pc. in theory these things are simple and easy to install.there has to be one geeky friend u know who works on pcs(the kids in the far corner of the lunchroom).if your thinking the slots arent the right size it probably means its a agp card and u got a pci board.

I'm glad he got his computer opened so he could install the video card, hope everything went good. My wife is a school teacher here in Washington and she has some snow days, when it snows. I wish she had extra days built in for snow that were not used so we could go fishing, or play mvp baseball!

You and your wife play MVP together? Thats awsome, my girlfriend doesnt even want to look at the game. She will play Tiger Woods until no end though.

Archived