How to hit HR with keyboard?

Expos4Ever

Hit a home run with a keyboard? God, I imagine the plastic would smash to pieces once it comes in contact with the baseball. I guess you'll have to find some high-density plastic or a metal one and just take one hell of an uppercut at it.

Personally, I'd just use a bat.

Also, NYM, I agree you shouldn't kill yourself with a keyboard, eventually the plastic would probably smash open like it did before. I'd suggest a projectile of some sort, or possibly something sharp.

What is it with everyone wanting to accomplish everything with a keyboard all of a sudden?

Hit a home run with a keyboard? God, I imagine the plastic would smash to pieces once it comes in contact with the baseball. I guess you'll have to find some high-density plastic or a metal one and just take one hell of an uppercut at it.

Personally, I'd just use a bat.

Also, NYM, I agree you shouldn't kill yourself with a keyboard, eventually the plastic would probably smash open like it did before. I'd suggest a projectile of some sort, or possibly something sharp.

What is it with everyone wanting to accomplish everything with a keyboard all of a sudden?

:p :p

Archived