1960 Kansas City Athletics Uniforms

Sandman

Sandy,

Very nice indeed. Especially the Home version of the '60 Athletics uniforms. For some reason on the Road version I do not see any uniform numbers. Also, on the Road versions the socks are a bit uneven.

None the less these are very impressive uniforms and I thank you very much for making them available. I will be using the Home versions quite often.

Thanks,

Don

For some reason on the Road version I do not see any uniform numbers. Also, on the Road versions the socks are a bit uneven.

I didn't think they had names on the Jerseys in 1960. It's tough to find photos of the back of uniforms. If anyones has some good sites for logos and classic uniforms please post them. I need all the info I can get. Anyone who's done work on uniforms will tell you, the socks are probably the trickiest part of the uniform. I'd like to thank everyone for the encouragement.

Sandy

Hey Sandy,

I agree I don't think in 1960 the Athletics had names on the back of their jersey. But what I mentioned is the missing of the Number on the back of their Road Jersey .................... is this something unique to my download ----- perhaps I need to redownload and reinstall these puppies ......... the Home Jersey does have Numbers on their back

Thanks Again for really good uniforms,

Don

Hello Don

I just checked it out and it seems the fonts on the road uniforms are okay. Try reinstalling them. Is anyone else having this problem? By the way, I'm just putting the finishing touches on the 57 Braves. I'm very happy with the way they've turned out.

Sandy

I mentioned is the missing of the Number on the back of their Road Jersey

Hello Again Don

I think I know what your problem is.If you replaced one of the Philadelphia Athletics uniforms the numbers will not appear. Whatever uniform you replace, you get the same font structure. For example, if the uniform you're replacing has a number on the front, you'll get that on the replacement jersey.

Sandy

Sandy,

I think you are probably right because as I recall (don't have my system handy to check it out) I installed the road uniform over 1 of the old A's uniforms from the early 1900's. I really appreciate your suggestion and I think you have nailed my own self inflicted problem. I will check this out when I have a chance. Thanks Again,

Don

Sandy,

That was the problem. I changed the position of where I installed the Road Uniforms and they now have beautiful numbers on the back as well as the front. Thanks for everything ........ truly appreciated and very much used !

Don

Archived