Datafile final

yankeeboy

put it in the data folder, thats all...

C:ProgrammsEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005data

Final adjustments, you guys will definitely see the difference in the ball speed. Has a more realistic feel to it.

All batting cams and pitch cams all credit goes to ksm, trues, spitoon walk fix;

My adjustments are ball speed off the bat, fielder and outfielder speeds. Also included is my sliders.

Yeah, I found out the hard way. Once you have it in the data folder the sliders and cams are already in the game. You don't have to change anything but what camera you want to use. BTW, I had a couple of extra inning games with these sliders which made it much more exciting. I also hit two batters in one game because I wasn't being as careful as I should have with the tougher pitching. Good Job!!!

Yeah, I found out the hard way. Once you have it in the data folder the sliders and cams are already in the game. You don't have to change anything but what camera you want to use. BTW, I had a couple of extra inning games with these sliders which made it much more exciting. I also hit two batters in one game because I wasn't being as careful as I should have with the tougher pitching. Good Job!!!

are you saying the datafile will overwrite the sliders you already have saved in your MyMVP profile???

there is a huge difference as far as the ball speed. the default speed was set at 550, I changed it to 140 and you don't have ground balls rocket to wall now, they tend lose velocity as they roll in the outfield. fly balls and line drives tend to have a little more under them.

Archived