How Do I?

myk13

i downloaded ultimate rosters version 2... what programs and how can i insert pictures for people that are still missing their portraits? I want to add portraits for matt mcleary and travis chick in the padres minor league organization and was just looking for some advice on people who add portraits into their game.

i downloaded ultimate rosters version 2... what programs and how can i insert pictures for people that are still missing their portraits? I want to add portraits for matt mcleary and travis chick in the padres minor league organization and was just looking for some advice on people who add portraits into their game.

First of all you need to go to the downloads section and grab MVPEdit. Search for (and there are many) tutorials that apply to what you are trying to achieve. There is also a good readme that is packed in with MVPEdit.

Search and ye shall find.

Hope this helps.

i have MVPEdit , BIGgui and photoshop i tried opening a pic in photoshop and resizing it to 128 X 128...then i opened it in EA graph and saved it as a .fsh file and renamed it to match the file for his portrait id and imported it but the game just seemed to crash when i went to rosters and clicked on his name. But i will do some more searching, thanks.

well i thought i figured it out but it didnt work. For example travis chick is 8714 (photo id) and i was just renaming the picture that but then after playing around with other id's i saw that their was a coding that matched their number as well. So i changed the id to 8714 and the file was 8714.fsh but it still crashed to the desktop when clicking on his name during the roster edit screen. Thought that was it but it was not..Any portrait rosters wanna help? PM is fine if you dont wanna post here. :D

Archived