Cant make Mvp Edit Start

Ernest

Whats wrongwith it idownloaded it fine and installed it nicely but i cant get it to start it says

component tabctrl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered missing or invalid file

whats wrong with it and what can i do

ernest. not only did i give you a link to mvpedit in your LAST post, i also mentioned to you guys to try the search tool here. you need to stop this. also this belongs HERE in the support forum not where it WAS. also i see you in another thread you are advocating no-cd hacks. look i understand, you're new. but this needs to stop NOW ok. already you are off to a real bad start bro. real bad.

warning 1.

also, not to butt in, even though i am, i think your avatar ahem, they said to reduce the size. just be cool Ernest, everyone is not being mean, we understand that you are just new here. by the way, the person that told you that you should change your avatar helps run this site so if you did not change it-it may be a good idea to listen to them. they are not jerks. ram is not being a jerk by warning you. everyone (well, 95% of the people) here wants to help you out but you have to meet us halfway.

Archived