Going to be starting a dynasty...

APR

Which kind of Dynasty would you like to see??  

27 members have voted

1. 1.

• Normal Rosters
    • Fantasy Draft Rosters
    • Homegrown Rosters

Why woouldn't it hold a candle to Lual's or Spivey's?? You have't even seen it yet.

ill add a piece of advice

whatever style you take, using my layout or whatever, make sure it suits your writing style and makes your dynasty readable and unique.

theres not 1 style that makes a great dynasty, pics or no pics, stats or no stats, just enjoy writing it.

also, dont 'expect' replies stating your dynastys the best, this that or the other - as everyones views are different. if you are writing just to get plaudits online, then the dynasty is dead from the off.

just keep writing and let people read - not everyone wants to or will post a reply, but it dosent mean they are not reading it.

have fun playing your games, and if you do post a dynasty - then i will look forward to it, and thank you for sharing it with us :)

good luck drew mate, i think this has alot of potential :D

ill add a piece of advice

whatever style you take, using my layout or whatever, make sure it suits your writing style and makes your dynasty readable and unique.

theres not 1 style that makes a great dynasty, pics or no pics, stats or no stats, just enjoy writing it.

also, dont 'expect' replies stating your dynastys the best, this that or the other - as everyones views are different. if you are writing just to get plaudits online, then the dynasty is dead from the off.

just keep writing and let people read - not everyone wants to or will post a reply, but it dosent mean they are not reading it.

have fun playing your games, and if you do post a dynasty - then i will look forward to it, and thank you for sharing it with us :)

good luck drew mate, i think this has alot of potential :D

a very valid point and good advice. i check out a lot of dynasty pages now and again and i think i might have commented on 1 of them. for me i don't really want to "be a part of" the dynasty...i just want to follow it and see what happens.

a very valid point and good advice. i check out a lot of dynasty pages now and again and i think i might have commented on 1 of them. for me i don't really want to "be a part of" the dynasty...i just want to follow it and see what happens.

Thank's for the tips guys. I already have my own writing style as many of you may have taken notice of (or maybe not :wink: ).

I am already thinking of a way to present my dynasty and it will be up as soon as I decide on a team and get my power supply so my video card works smoothly.

Again thanks for the help.

I chose homegrown, but the way I thought it meaning minor league development. I dont like the old players back on original teams and I dont like IMHO, fantasy drafts. I like testing myself with young players development and progression. I have the REDS in Dynasty with 20 players of the age of 24 or under. I have 5 vets to help give me balance. I was the Mariners for a bit, but got bored because I can never finish a full year. Just like to try new things. I even have myself on the roster. I made myself an average player with no power but decent contact and speed with better than average range. In other words I suck until the skills improve :lol: My star power is 4 or will be eventually. So I may end up being a Omar Vizquel type player in the long run. Which wont be to bad. I dont make my skills over glorified. Its no fun that way. I like to try to do everything the hard way. If this is to much info, I apologise. Its what I do when I choose dynasty. Thanks for the vine and have a great day all of you. I will keep reading, this is a good thread.

Archived