Going to be starting a dynasty...

APR

Which kind of Dynasty would you like to see??  

27 members have voted

1. 1.

• Normal Rosters
    • Fantasy Draft Rosters
    • Homegrown Rosters

I voted normal rosters, just because I think its fun to take the team that exists in real life and see what magic can you work with them. However, I'm not really partial to normal or fantasy, because I think fantasy is great as well. Do a fantasy draft and that way you feel like the team is really yours, it's something you've built, and you can see just how good of a GM you are.

Homegrown rosters is a roster set that puts every player back on the team they were originally drafted with. So, Manny Ramirez would be off of the Red Sox and back on the Indians along with players like Jim Thome, Jaret Wright, and Richie Sexson.

no dude, cause its completely unrealistic, worse then the already bad "homegrown" thing. Sorry mate, people around here, dig realism!

Woah, easy son. I was just asking a question.

Homegrown rosters is a roster set that puts every player back on the team they were originally drafted with. So, Manny Ramirez would be off of the Red Sox and back on the Indians along with players like Jim Thome, Jaret Wright, and Richie Sexson.

What, so the Expos would be the greatest team in baseball now?

What, so the Expos would be the greatest team in baseball now and the Yankees the worst?

Not necessarily, the Yankees would have players like Mike Lowell, Jose Contreras, Orlando Hernandez, Al Leiter, Eric Milton, Andy Pettitte, J.T. Snow, and Alfonso Soriano back on their team.

Not necessarily, the Yankees would have players like Mike Lowell, Jose Contreras, Orlando Hernandez, Al Leiter, Eric Milton, Andy Pettitte, J.T. Snow, and Alfonso Soriano back on their team.

Along with Jeter, Jorge, Bernie, Mo, Wily Mo Pena, among others.

So no one likes the fantasy draft idea? :roll:

I always use fantasy draft rosters myself, just so I can have my own league and not worry about what regular baseball is doing right now. So that's what I voted for. I don't mind the fact that it isn't realistic, as long as the gameplay IS realistic that's fine with me. Later!!!

where are there homegrown rosters?

on a side note gcurrier has got to have one of the best avatars. speaking of that, Apr4488, please, change your avatar back. its almost like its not really you anymore. its like we're talking to a whole new you.

i voted regular rosters, home grown is only for messing around to me, so i don't use it, and you should feel comfortable doing a draft IF you want to. my friend at work plays hh2003 and he is into the draft thing for some strange reason. do what you want man but look at the poll numbers above. that should ease your mind. 8)

Although it won't hold a candle to Lual's or Spivey's, either way I voted Normal roster for the realism, like endeavor said.

Why woouldn't it hold a candle to Lual's or Spivey's?? You have't even seen it yet.

I voted for normal. I like to compare MY dynasty stats with what's going on in real life. Although injuries and player performance will obviously differ, it's still the best way to go for me.

There's nothing like taking a rag tag (due to injuries, ect...) team and mustering wins without your horses. Aggressive baserunning, playing small ball to produce runs, and overall strategizing to get some wins. Of course you can do this with whatever draft you decide, but this is just my opinion.

that's how i've been doing my royals dynasty - i use whatever lineup they put on the field on each day respectively. it kind of takes away from the AAA and AA experience (i don't play the A games) due to the fact that the minor league schedules don't match up with those in real-time, but i still use that days roster.

been matching up about right so far - sub .500 for all teams :| i'm only about 12 games in though...we'll turn this around 8)

fantasy...evens teams up and it wont mean same teams winning divisions.

completely mixes the game up, and all of a sudden the name yankees doesnt scare anyone.

should make for a harder dynasty since the players are likely to spread out more evenly....i.e yanks dont have all the best players etc..

i say fantasy, but on the other normal is a laugh too, i have a dynasty in both normal and fantasy

gud luck

Archived