Hats Off for Ebbets mod!

AlexTony

Have played a couple games as aaa1nite.big

(this way you keep Shibe Park) and this park is a must for 'Classic' players to DL.

Great job Rollie, Hyman and to Mr Paul W for bringing this park

to life. I can imagine the total time put into it. EA would be proud.

Hats off gentleman :!:

Superb is all I'll say. Everyone involved in the creation and fine tuning of Ebbitts Field deserves much praise. I loved the total classics phase two rendition, but this new improved version of Ebbitts Field totally blows me away.

I'm playing a season as the 55 Dodgers, so this improved version really made my day. :D

EA would be proud.

Hats off gentleman :!:

You bet EA would be proud. I bet those guys over there have a few people signed up here and they have Ebbets Field on their system right now. They know this game is better because of this web site. Great work again on this mod and thank you to paul w and also thank you to everyone that mods in here.

I think EA sees the low numbers who download the old-time stuff, and that fueled their decision to go into the college game. Plus old-time game would require getting permission from 300 different ballplayer estates and the college version requires none of that. So I see the old-timer stuff being done here remaining very underground for the forseeable future. It would be nice if I'm wrong about this, but I doubt it.

re: the new Ebbetts:

It's far closer to the pix and footage I've seen of the real Ebbetts. The camera mods really make it more playable than most other stadium mods. If only the dimensions could be those of the original, it would be even better. The buildings outside don't look like the actual buildings from Brooklyn, even though those are northeast-style brownstones. Nevertheless, this is by far the closest someone has come to actually re-creating Ebbetts so far, and I thank all those who contributed to the project.

Unfortunately, With a low end graphics card the wall and sign textures do not come through to my game. My son can see them with his high end card however.

The textures are hi-res. You should extract them and reduce their size. Import the smaller textures back into the stadium file and then see if your card can handle it.

Archived