Frozen

NYM

After coming back from 3 weeks with a fractured elbow I finally played my first game yesterday. I went 0-2 with a walk. When I went up to the plate I felt very uncomfotable and almost frozen. Pitches I normally crushed I let right by me. I Struck out and Grounded out. Should have swung the bat.

O yea and are these all star material numbers??

19 for 29

10 walks

15 SB

11 out of 20 Thrown Out (Catching)

12 RBI out of 17 Chances.

14 Games?

Think I got a shot at all stars. Coach said my injury wouldnt affect my chance.

How should we know? Why not ask your coach? How many times have you posted your "are these all star numbers" question now?

I just need an opinion. Belive me its the last time. I want to get peoples opinion.

Your a bit stuck on yourself I believe, but yeah. I would say those are all world numbers. Now go let the air out of your head before you explode..... :lol::lol: Jst kidding, but really, you dont have to brag about how good you are. We believe you, just stop asking 20 times. One thing to remember, dont let your injury bother you to the point you forget how to approach the hitting zone. You just have to focus on what made you have the stats you have. Its easy to fall into chaos when you havnt been in live action for 3 weeks. Youll do fine.

Ok heres why I ask. First of all if you can belive it I hate braging. Im sure it doesnt show here though lol. I think its wrong. Im not one of those players that throws thier helmit when they strikeout. I just walk with my head up waiting for the next at bat.

Anyways........the reason I ask is because I got cut from the All Star Team. Also 7 great players.....and I mean GREAT.....like top 5 in league got cut. Id say im top 10. And all the coaches kids got picked and assistat coaches kids got picked for all stars. Please tell me theres some sort of politics. Really i dont like to brag but I have to say me and those other kids are really the "best" right now. MAn I cant wait for High School where they pick by the best players. :cry:

Sorry, and not to really be an as$hole as we've all seen you post way to many times, but All-Stars doesn't mean anything. I played for 9 years, and made All-Stars once even though I should have made it a couple more times, I just wasn't a coach's son or daughter back in little league. And the year I did make All-Stars, I got taken out of both games.

The first game was 13yr old league down in Florida. The pitcher was like 6'3" and threw a wicked fastball that came in on me and hit me in the ribs.

Then the 2nd game, I got thrown out for calling the umpire, "A fat, blind, piece of monkey sh*t that should go to h*ll for making a f*cking stupid as$ call" (those were my exact words) I argued because the umpire called strike 2 on a ball that bounced off the plate, and called strike 3 on a pitch that bounced in front of the plate, and both marks were visible.

Lets just say that incident got me banned from that whole district of little league. But then I moved so it didn't matter.

• 4 weeks later...

Ahh I laugh at this team. Its made of all the coaches sons. LOL! There not very good. But since then I have moved on. The football coach at my HS wants me to try out for the team. Im giving it a shot. I also got offered to play with a Federation team in Cooperstown tournament in August.

• 3 weeks later...

ill give u my stats from this year, im 14, i play in the juniors but i didnt make the all-star team :mad:

here are my numbers:

at the plate:

18 for 46 (.391) 17runs, 4 doubles, 1 triple, 22 rbis, 12 BB, 11 K, 2 HBP, .525 obp

pitching: 11gm, 9gs, 53.2 IP, 19 runs, 11 ER, 31hits, 16 walks, 1 hbp, 99 K, 1.43 ERA, 4CG, 6 W - O L - 1 SV

i havent

but going back to the all-star thing u would think that if ur dad is head coach of the team that that would help u make the all-stars, well i didnt make it b/c he is the coach, they probably got mad at him b/c we finished in first place and made the top three kids on our team look like some of the best in the league in the writeups ( even though its true) so the president of the league and all of the "in crowd" held that kinda against my dad and i didnt make it

it was all fixed, one guy couldnt even make it to the all-star voting (all 6 head coaches went) and another had no clue who to vote for so the president of the league took him off to the side to "tell" him who to vote for (obviously not me...) so i ended up not making it even though im a better pitcher than every person on the team.

sorry i went on so long, i was venting :mad: lol

• 3 months later...

After coming back from 3 weeks with a fractured elbow I finally played my first game yesterday. I went 0-2 with a walk. When I went up to the plate I felt very uncomfotable and almost frozen. Pitches I normally crushed I let right by me. I Struck out and Grounded out. Should have swung the bat.

O yea and are these all star material numbers??

19 for 29

10 walks

15 SB

11 out of 20 Thrown Out (Catching)

12 RBI out of 17 Chances.

14 Games?

Think I got a shot at all stars. Coach said my injury wouldnt affect my chance.

How should we know? Why not ask your coach? How many times have you posted your "are these all star numbers" question now?

gee no wonder the boy thought you were out to get him

gee no wonder the boy thought you were out to get him

Wow, you're quick! A whole 4 months later and you decide to make a comment.

Anyway, as you seem interested, if you check his posts, you'll see how many times he posted similar questions.

Archived