Newest Moddification for your game!

UncleMo

Air horns and the crowd goes WILD to make the game that more tense.

To see what it will be like in your game I made a move that lasts lest than one minute. Download the Loud Chant with Airhorn mod under sound files for MVP Baseball 2005. You will get to see what it is like when the crowd is quiet and your guy comes up to the plate. What it sounds like when the crowd is loud and your guy comes to the plate, and what it sounds like when you JACK ONE BABY! Enjoy!

If you are using these mods let me know how you like them. If I should keep doing them because I have one last one left.

the sounds are pretty cool but i dont have this "WUMCHAN" thing that youre talking about. i searched for it on google but absolutely nothing came up. any idea where i can get it? thanks

You can download it from mvpmods.com!

Uncle Mo, I would have been really cool if when you hit a HR, the crowd goes wild when the ball passes the fence or lands in the stands, not right of the bat!

And BTW: What are the crowd shouting?

emil you are correct about the timing. I may start looking into replacing the entire crowd-problem, no english chants. only those that i got from FIFA. Now if someone can provide me with English chants from FIFA....

Yes, download WUMCHAN from this site and you will be one happy person.

I'm 27 Hollywood. Y Tu?

To replace some homerun sounds, use WUMCHAN to replace song numbers 13, 21, 40, 57,58, and 59. I know there are a few more but I don't have the list in front of me right now. Maybe number 54.

Emil, everyone, have a great night. I won't check this thread/site out until Sunday after church.

Archived