Complete overhauled DL Dynasty Roster

kerm

Poonani

The only way a person can edit is in Notepad, Excel, or some other text editor, or Visual C++.net. The MVPedit does not support 25 man rosters for the AA. Now the reason I made 25 man rosters for the AA, it cuts down time for the public to add all these out of FA in the game editor. My personal opinion is I think EA took the lahman database to create the rosters because all the heights and weights match for what EA has in the game. As far for a base, then they added different columns in Access for the attributes and also added different connections. The lahman database is all different kinds of spreadsheets altogether connected just like this database. If a person had alot of time to do it, they could create their own database from lahman. There is somethings I have yet to figure out is the number system, how EA came up with the different random numbers for the teams and players.

Believe me we would just love for EA to add a place for the DL, and also the top single A teams. We also would love to have EA make faces for every player, and also add pictures for them too.

That just gives EA things to still do. Remember this is their second year for this particular game. They just need to do more for next year to compare to High heat was. Remember it also took 3DO to do what they did in years too.

The main thing for game companies is their model and oath ( Always make the fans urge for more.) Right now I'm in the process of making my own game with other fellow contractors but it is not baseball. It is for racing and it has been one year and a half so far. Everything is mostly done in C++ and also Borland Delphi. Just alot of work.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Kerm

Kerm, thanks for your rosters! Since I found your BETA back in March I have used nothing other than your rosters. I hope you will reconsider doing rosters next season. You could try sending the file to only people that PayPal you money, that way you could have a list of 'owners' of your rosters and lessen the possibility of some EBAY jerks....

If I'm still around, I will probably do more next year.

You never know, people my age are just dropping over from heart attacks.

You just never know what the man upstairs plans for each of us.

No idiot like the one who posted on EBAY is going to stop me.

It is just a game, and the man upstairs knows.

Someday he'll get his back too.

You might want to try this new database out, it is the best I've ever done for this year for this game.

There will probably one more huge update because some other surprises are being untackled.

Have fun and enjoy

Thanks

Kerm

one question and please do not take this the wrong way

How do you know that it was your roster on ebay. There are other rosters that have been released

plus there is aways the chance that who ever was selling them on fleabay could have made his/her own roster.

It is not rocket science it is just very very time consuming

I had and have now special coding in my rosters.

A person that does not know C++ will not see the coding, I can and also I have other professional contractors that acknowledged it also. I also know because of all the players I added too. Someone would not have created that many free agents. The created players were in the same coded numbers again if a person does not C++, they cannot tell.

Kerm

does the new version 4 have all of tony3's id's incorporated for the portraits? there are a lot of great photo updates available but i noticed that version 3 didn't have audio/photo id's for many minor leaguers from tony's list. the only thing i like to update is the photo id's, i have not the skill or patience to change ratings in mvpedit, i just like to hear the announcers state the names and i like to see the photos. is there a way i can add the id's to version 4 if they are not already there? i see that notepad or excel can possibly do that but i wouldn't know exactly where to add the id's, i.e. which line of code. other than that, version 3 was great and i thank you for making it available to the community. please don't receive this as a complaint or me being ungrateful, i truely appreciate your work and time invested. thanks.

Most of the numbers according to Tony's list are in there except a few but will be taken care of. :banghead:

I don't have his list anymore because I got a new computer and lost my other computer's motherboard.

Kerm

I had and have now special coding in my rosters.

A person that does not know C++ will not see the coding, I can and also I have other professional contractors that acknowledged it also. I also know because of all the players I added too. Someone would not have created that many free agents. The created players were in the same coded numbers again if a person does not C++, they cannot tell.

Kerm

So you can see your C++ code you added inside a xbox save file? Can one assume by this you have figured out a way to convert a save file back to a true roster set?

All the true salaries for each major league team have been entered correctly.

once again to trying to **** you off just letting you know

Barry Larkin's salary is listed as 2971 for 1 years it should be 232 he signed a 1 year deal for 700,000 with insentives that could add up to 1,000,000 total

Cory Lidle listed as 100 2 years should be 892 for 1 season (2,750,000 one season)

Danny Graves should be 2080 for 2 years (12.5 million over next 2 seasons)

Paul Wilson should be 1156 one year (3.5 mil for his last year of his two year contract)

Sean Casey should be 2410 for 2 years (14.6 million and 2 years left on contract)

John Riedling should be 232 1 year (makes 650,000 this season)

Archived