Complete overhauled DL Dynasty Roster

kerm

Well guys I am uploading real soon my best roster database for this year for this MVP Baseball 2004. Now the roster has all full 25 man rosters for each league, ML, AAA, and AA. Yes AA rosters have 25 man default rosters now. Here is the read me.

This is the final roster database Roster and correct minor league players from VisualC++.net in which it consists of changes such as:

This roster database has been completely overhauled to where it is right now currently

This roster is a complete default roster. This roster was released with the patch consisting of the changes EA made to the roster. Although it was completely redone.

All starting lineups and pitching Rotations are completely accurate according the their counterparts for all Major league, AAA, and AA.

All player uniform numbers are also accurate.

There are extra audios added too.

AAA, and AA players to their appropriate teams. If a player is out for the season or retired, he is in Free Agency.

All team organizations have been completed. Also all accurate and correct jersey numbers were applied to these AAA, and AA minor league teams.

(There are 25 man rosters for AA now).

Also added top flite minor leaguers and also some DL players that might move up to Double A for performance or in rehabilitation

such as:

Montgomery Biscuits Tampa Bay

Delmon, Young RF

Chris, Seddon P

Fred, McGriff 1B

Mitch, Meluskey C in FA

Altoona Curve Pittsburgh

Yurendell, Decaster 3B

Blair, Johnson P

Matt, Capps P

Akron Aeroes Cleveland

Nick, Brannon RP

Victor, Kleine SP

Fausto, Carmona RP

Josh,1 Bard C in FA

Erie Sea Wolves Detroit

Kyle, Sleeth P

Joe, Vitiello

Jimmy, Haynes

Ryan, Raburn in FA

Arkansas Travelers Anaheim

Steven, Shell P

Jared, Abruzzo C

Anthony, Whittington RP

Birmingham Mets NY Mets

Scott, Kazmir P

Ricky, Bottalico P

Jae Weong, Seo P

Birmingham Barons Chicago W.S.

Brandon, McCarthy P

Fabio, Castro P

Robert, Valido SS

Bowie Bay Sox Baltimore

Adam, Loewen RP

Ryan, Hannaman RP

Gene, Kingsale CF

Brian, Finch P in FA

Carolina Mudcats Florida

Jeremy, Hermida LF

Lincoln, Holdzkom P

Scott, Olson P

Chatanooga Lookouts Cincinnati

D.J., Mattox P

Joey, Votto 1B

Tyler, Pelland P

El Paso Diablos Arizona

Mike, Gosling P

Brandon, Medders P

Conor, Jackson LF

Frisco Roughriders Texas

John,1 Danks P

Wes,1 Littleton P

Josh,1 Rupe P

Greenville Braves Atlanta

Blaine, Boyer P

Onil, Joseph CF

Scott, Thorman 1B

Scott,1 Sturkie P in FA

Jose,1 Capellan P in FA

Harrisburg Senators Montreal

Clint, Everts P

Mike, Hinckley P

Darrell, Rasner P

Huntsville Stars Milwaukee

Manny, Parra P

Nick, Neugebauer P

Tom, Wilhelmsen P

Jacksonville Suns Los Angeles

Reggie, Abercrombie CF

Hong-Chih, Kuo P

Orlando, Rodriguez P

Midland Rockhounds Oakland

Brad, Sullivan P

Andre, Ethier LF

Mark, Kiger 2B

Mobile Bay Bears San Diego

Brady, Anderson RF

Freddy, Guzman LF

Rusty, Tucker RP

New Britain Rock Cats Minnesota

Joe, Mays P

Colby, Miller P

Denard, Span CF

New Hampshire Fisher Cats Toronto

Marvin, Benard RF

Vince, Perkins P

Josh, Banks P

Norwich Navigators San Francisco

Matt, Cain P

Merkin, Valdez P

Travis, Ishikawa 1B

Portland Sea Dogs Boston

Raul, Casanova C

Bryan, Hebson P

Brad, Thomas P

Reading Phillies Phiadelphia

Cole, Hamels P

Elizardo, Ramirez P

Alfredo, Simon P

Roundrock Express Houston

Fernando, Nieve P

Jimmy, Barrett P

Jason, Hirsh P

San Antonio Missions Seattle

Aaron, Looper P

Michael, Garciaparra SS

Rett, Johnson P

Adam, Jones ss in FA

Tennessee Smokies St. Louis

Blake, Hawksworth RP

John, Santor 1B

Mark, Michael P

Trenton Thunder NY Yankees

Eric, Duncan 3B

Jorge, De Paula P DL

Orlando, Hernandez P DL

Tulsa Drillers Colorado

Chin, Hui P

Ubaldo, Jimenez P

Ben, Crockett P

West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx Chicago Cubs

Angel, Guzman P

Andy, Sisco P

Felix, Pie CF

Jason, Szuminski P from trade in FA

Wichita Wranglers Kansas City

Kevin, Appier P AAA

Miguel, Asencio P AAA

Kila, Kaaihue 1B

Brian, Bass P in FA

All the true salaries for each major league team have been entered correctly.

Adjusted batting stances of some players.

Now as far as trades they are up to current conditions, they are completed.

The ratings for each AA and created AAA have been completely redone. The curve and slider and other pitches move like they are suppose to now. ("These rosters are locked so no one and I mean anyone can't edit in the outside editor").

This work took alot of valuable time and effort on my part and this will be my final for this year.

(Note: "I also have a paypal account now for email (kpf48@sbcglobal.net) if you want to contribute anything toward all the eforts and time accomplishing all of this work").

This is property of Kerm and please don't post without special permission first.

Make sure you backup your dat files first by putting them into a separate folder on your desktop.

Just unzip the zip to your desktop and and then put all in your data folder and overwrite the files you have now.

Any questions kpf48@sbcglobal.net

Have fun and enjoy

Thanks

Kerm

("These rosters are locked so no one and I mean anyone can't edit in the outside editor")

Make sure you backup your dat files first by putting them into a separate folder on your desktop.

Just unzip the zip to your desktop and and then put all in your data folder and overwrite the files you have now.

if they are dat files can't one just open them is a text editor and change some values?

Why would you want to, I'm just tired of people editing in Robert's editor and converting them to PS2 and or XBOX and making money on EBAY.

This roster has 25 man rosters for each ML, AAA, and AA, there is no other default roster out there that has this. I have completely made a whole new roster from scratch, there has been alot of time and effort on my part doing this.

If you want to be smart, I just won't release it.

I just want everyone to have 25 man rosters instead of 22, also 160 or more free agents and they can still create in the editor in the game their created players.

Kerm

If you want to be smart, I just won't release it.

Don't release it I do not give a ****, it was a question you little *****

If I can not edit it then it is useless anyway, I edit and tweak players for playing on the PC

If you do not want it converted to Xbox/PS2 fine I will not. But say so in the read me file

I assume I can just go in manually and remove 3 players from all the AA rosters and then just load the damn thing in MVPedit

You make me regret I ever donated to your paypal account, this is the 2nd time you have been a ***** toward me for asking a question

they can still create in the editor in the game their created players.

It is a little hard to add photos with the in game editor.

also most if not all of the photo pack people have made will not work correctly if they can not edit the photo ID value. Be it notepad or MVPedit users will need to be able to do it

If you knew who you were talking to, you would have not said what you said. I am not a kid, I am 49 years old. Now listen The roster editor does not support 25 man roster for AA. Also I have had little such and such using my rosters for PS2 by converting them and selling on EBAY for a profit. Now if anyone wants their numbers for faces and or pictures, my rosters do compliment them. Also it states in the readme to ask permission and none was asked.

These rosters have been uploaded. You came across like you did. That is why I said what I said. I am well known through the gaming community for my work. This is not the only game that I do things for fun. I also do things professionally for other gaming companies as a contractor.

I am not little either also I used to play baseball as a catcher and got hurt and it ruined my career in baseball back in the 70's.

Kerm

is it just me or are these forums starting to take a turn for the worse? i would expect this over at EA, but this forum site should be treated like a shrine - don't let it turn to crap like the others.

ps- kerm, thanks for all your work. i appreciate it. especially the cyber-faces and the shoe updates.

Kerm,

I can't wait to get home tonight and download them. I have always used your rosters and now with updated minors they will be even better. Do these rosters have players that are on the DL on thier teams and not in the FA pool? Kerm, do you have any suggested sliders to use? I have been using Rod's V4 datafile with jpups sliders with some minor tweaks that have been working well.

Thanks again for all your hard work. It is very much appreciated.

That is the best datafile to use. Yes the DL players are on their original teams and also if a player is out for the season, he is still in FA. I had no where to put them thanks to EA. I will probably have an update though.

There will be more faces added that a friend of mine is creating. Also I am putting all the pics that follow the system created.

Have fun and enjoy

Thanks

Kerm

Kerm:

By the way, let me add something. I don't think there's anything worh with doing some editing on anybody's mods if the alterations are only for personal usage. For example, I've always modified your sets bye changing some uniforms, batting stances and of course, the player's photo ID's. I don't see why that shouldn't be allowed, specially if like I said, the modified version is for personal usage.

I do understand your position concerning people making profits by stealing your work and selling it as if it were theirs... that's totally wrong.

Just my opinion.

Regards,

D24

The only thing on the editor outside, it does not support 25 man AA rosters.

If Robert would update his editor, then they would be editable.

I took the lock code out. No problem.

I think you would be able to open in Excel the attributes to enter the pic number or face number not sure.

I do everything in Visual C++. net

I hope this helps

Thanks

Kerm

umm...I'm not sleeping. It's a little thing called work :)

I just got in from a long day and I'm gonna get to the uploads in a few minutes.

krawhitham,

You need to chill dude. Kerm has done a lot for this community and deserves a little respect.

Keep up the great work Kerm!

It's very much appreciated here.

i respect him too, but by only releasing the sav file hes penalizing the community. there is no way that someone what use a roster than cannot be fully edited (and also has to be loaded everytime you run mvp) when there are other very good rosters out which are fully editable. his attitude doesnt help my opinion of him either :shock:

umm...I'm not sleeping. It's a little thing called work :)

I just got in from a long day and I'm gonna get to the uploads in a few minutes.

krawhitham,

You need to chill dude. Kerm has done a lot for this community and deserves a little respect.

Keep up the great work Kerm!

It's very much appreciated here.

I ask a simple question, he gets smart with me and I need to chill?

So because he releases mods for MVP everybody has to bend down and coware?

Respect is something you earn through your actions, any jackass and release mods for a game.

I will show him respect when he shows me some, as I said before this is not the first time he has been rude when I asked a simple question.

i respect him too, but by only releasing the sav file hes penalizing the community. there is no way that someone what use a roster than cannot be fully edited (and also has to be loaded everytime you run mvp) when there are other very good rosters out which are fully editable. his attitude doesnt help my opinion of him either :shock:

He released them in dat format, they will not load in MVPedit. But that is a MVPedit problem.

All you have to do is load the files in a text editor and change what you want. It is no big deal. But he could have just said that in the first place instead of threatening not to release the roster at all because I asked a question

Joe Vitiello for the Seawolves is listed as a LF'er and is on the bench in the lineup screen. But he is also listed as a setup man in the rotation screen

weird.jpg

edit

figured out how to fix

open roster.dat in a text editor

find

000000704,0 00b87e785,1 0cca86357,2 SU,3 -1,4 SU,5 -1,6 SU,7 -1,8 SU,9 -1,;
replace with
000000704,0 00b87e785,1 0cca86357,2 B,3 -1,4 B,5 -1,6 B,7 -1,8 B,9 -1,;

Ok There will be another update Version 4 with all the corrections for Vitiello, and also some other things that were mistyped or misplaced.

When a person does what I did, there is always bound to be some mistakes in typing. Thanks for pointing these things out,

(krawhitham)

Also if I was rude to you, it must have been the way you came across, or I had something going on at that particular moment. I am a very busy person all the time.

I apologize on those instances.

Believe there are alot of other things that I'm doing to for other games.

Also I noticed somethings that EA did too, They had Matt Miller as a Left hander, in which he is a right hander.

Again I apoligize for any rudeness. I'm not really that way, just alot of things going on.

Thanks

Kerm

Archived