what just happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myk13

First off i have been making cyberfaces for my padre team MLB - A. i have been using #700 and up since their all open. Now my game keeps crashing on me in my dynasty so i opened up my models.big in bigGUi and now all of them #700 and up ARE ALL GONE!!! where have they gone? I backed up my models.big and their not in their anymore either, i know this sounds strange and unreal but my files are now nowhere 2 be found.

I was installing a lot of cyberfaces, and my game started crashing too! I didn't check my files afterward for the problem you describe. I just thought I screwed up and started from scratch. :cry:

one thing that i found out, i havnt re-installed anything yet, but the only cyberfaces NOT showing in bigGUI are from people on my team. I had joey gathright in my AAA and now his numbers aren't their in bigGUI and etc etc. I had Merkin Valdez, now his #'s are misssing in BigGUI, so its just the members from my team....i have no idea what would cause this. I guess i will just re-install the members on my team and hope this works, still want to know the reason behind them dissapearing though.

edit - i re-installed all the faces and it works now so i can continue on with my dynasty, i still would like to know what would of caused this if anyone knew.

Archived