Little League

WindyCHC165

I hit about 3 HR's each season when I was in little league. (like 10 yrs old), and it was weird that coach had my batting first.

But my most memorable HR happened this past yr in high school. We were playing in the Regionals against this team from Okeechobee, and coach called me up to play with the Varsity team. It was a 2-2 tie in the bottom of the 7th (we were home team), and I was called up to pinch hit. As soon as I stepped up to the plate, the other team took out their pitcher and put it this other kid. As soon as I saw the kid warmup, I was shitting my pants, he was throwing on an average about 88 MPH, I remember one pitch he throw me was clocked at 93. But there was 1 out and no body on the bases, and I had a 2-0 count. The pitcher throw me a fastball about 86 MPH high in the strikezone, and I took it to deep CF, and the fences in CF were 366', and I remember the ball hit the top of the batting cages about 20 ft behind the fence. The officials at the park estimated the shot to be about 390 ft. As soon I was rounded home, I was mobbed by my teammates and they were jumping all over me. We won that game off my walk off shot, but then lost in the 1st rd of states. But I thikn thats the most memorable HR I've hit so far in my 11 yrs of playing baseball. (I'm 15)

Hey everyone I'm a new guy,btw (look at my post count). But anyway my first homer was when i was 9 years old back then the field i was playing on didn't have a fence and it went to deep right center and basically it was an inside the park 2-run homer that eventually was the game winner(I think the league was called the Pinto league its right before the mustang and pony levels). Then I moved into an area the had the official Little League. In my little league career i probablyly hit 23 HRs in about 4 years 15 games each year. Currently I'm looking to join the US Army slowpitch softball league (yes I am an Army of One). :hail:

WOOT Cool News.

The Federation team im joining. Im going to be in the Home Run Derby in Cooperstown!! I leave Aug 6. Ill probably hit only 1 cuz i suck when there layed over the plater to me. Well wish me luck though. When I gett home from it a week later ill let you know how I did. Also from all the working out on the football team, my muscles are bigger so maybe I can muscle a few more out.

As of now though...no one knows how many I will hit :shrug:

But good news I got a double header today and its 2AM here. better get sleep.

Archived