MVPEdit Error....

eko718

Everytime I try to edit Kerms latest roster, I get the message "Run time error '9' Subscript out of range". It happens on the import when it says "Assigning players to teams...." Does anyone have any idea about why this is happening and/or how to fix it? It only happens with this particular roster. Please help.

From a VB standpoint, I would guess that one of the values is larger than expected by MVPEdit, so it can't deal with it in the correct way, for example, a player's number might be 102 and MVPEdit is expecting a 2 digit number, so it throws that up.

Ask Kerm to check it.

You cannot edit Kerm's latest roster set with MVPEdit... because the current version of this program is not compatible with a couple of extra changes Kerm included to the roster structure in his new set.

You cannot edit Kerm's latest roster set with MVPEdit... because the current version of this program is not compatible with a couple of extra changes Kerm included to the roster structure in his new set.

go into the roster.dat file and remove the blank lines at the end of the file and it will load. Thats it

their is also a free agent problem

remove this line from the roster.dat

000000999,0 00b87e54c,1 0fff4fd64,2 B,3 -1,4 B,5 -1,6 B,7 -1,8 B,9 -1,;

the player 0fff4fd64 listed in the line above it not in any of the attrib files for the roster

now export the free agents as a team them reimport them and the free agent problem is fixed

now exporting with 25 man AA rosters is other matter

you might, might be able to edit the roster the way you want it. export all the AA teams as .met files, then delete 3 players from each team, export the roster and then use fuzzone's add a team util to import the 25 player AA teams back into the roster

just an idea

edit

That does not work for sh!t,

Run time error '9':

Subscript out of range

Archived