Updated Uniform Select Pics

IronForge

Goldensuitcase i tried to help you...

Im more than willing to help if u want to learn, you pmd me saying you were interested in learning, but you never pm'd me again, instead you were dismayed at me for not juimping on doing the mets ones, you complained to me about how you don't request much from people, How bout requesting from yourself? Youv'e said it to me that you can do it. I don't see any reason why you couldn't. Big Bully learned to make his LSU uniforms and now he is making high res uniz!

u can always reach me if you have any questions about uniz. i dunno if u just said that, and I don't think their is any truth of you wanting to learn.

but i've helped some tough learners, Ari if you are reading this, u gimme headaches more then the 2nd graders i uses to tutor. lolz!

Carter, I am 24 which I am sure is older than you and fuzzy. To say I sound younger is just plain ignorant as all my answers have been very clear and understandable and make sense. Its not my fault you are reading this while at the same time hating me with your biased opinions.

rolie, did I not pm you back? I said "sure, Id love to know how to make the uniforms if you dont mind? That was about 2 weeks ago and I clearly remember responding.

and I had asked KC to make me a tutorial guide which he is beginning work on apparently so once that comes out, then I wont ask again.

If it makes you happy, i will continue to download all your stuff, while I continue to sometimes make requests and sometime throughout all this, I will one day learn how to mod and I will share what I do with you.

So shut it, deal with it and admit that you guys are just being assholes.

And Rolie, I swear I wrote you back so whatever happened with that I apologize. Of course Id love to learn so pm me if you can and we will try. Im a much better student than the ones you seem to have.

And Carter, everyone needs stepping stones. You cant just say "look it up" without really giving someone an idea on what to look up or where.

Fuzzy, if anyone remains in a forum, it will be you because of your addiction to starting little internet fights. The life you must lead. Go to class, come home, mod for a video game and talk about your modding for that game. Go to mod chat. Start internet fights.

NOW THAT SOUNDS FREAKING AMAZING!!

And yes, I think this is done with

I won't jump in on the argument but geez, there are more things for the Mets than any other team in this game. On the first page alone I see Renegades v3 of night and day Shea Stadium(brilliant work), another couple versions of Mets facepacks got released and MVPMods.com has more Mets unis than any other team. I couldn't imagine going around screaming for more when you have teams like the Tigers not getting any love. Chill suitcase, you have more than any other fan of any team in this game. Do you really need to go around asking for even more? Go play the game.

Golden... for your information I am older than you... so easy with the assumptions. Now tell me this... how does a 24 year old with an obvious passion for computer gaming not know what a BMP file is? Come on! If you want detailed instructions on how to mod a uniform, this is what i suggest.

1) By a book or take one out of the library about computer graphics or search for information in google's newsgroups.

2) Then either buy or download a trial version of photoshop or paint shop.

What I don't understand is how you expect to mod a uniform when you don't even have the necessary knowledge or programs to do so. Rolie or whoever else could tell you to click on a selection tool, but you won't know what that means because you don't have the program. Smarten up!

The problem is that you don't want to do any work on your own. You want someone to walk you through modding from using programs to packaging them and uploading them. Do some research on your own and then come back with some specific questions... I have yet to see anything specific from you!!! I have no problems with answering particular questions as I have told you before, but you have to give me something to answer... not just tell me everything. Where should we start? If you don't know what a BMP is and i say save the file as a .BMP in paint shop will you know what to do? Or will that raise even more questions? I think that's the case. Right now, it is so much easier just to make the uniforms myself than explain it to you... but, mookie hasn't come a calling... so they'll have to wait.

Until the next post... take care and relax. All this negative energy isn't good for your health man... Take it easy!

Archived