Updated Uniform Select Pics

IronForge

Going in a different direction. I noticed some released unis (mine included) did not have the MVP style uniforms in the select screen so I went ahead and did a couple. May do a few more. I will upload the first 5 in a few minutes. The ones I did so far:

Seattle Pilots - Away

'69 Astros

'73 Pirates - Away (taken from actual uni)

Colt 45's - (yes the end of the sleves are supposed to be lighter than the rest)

'99 Pirates - Turn Ahead the Clock

CHEERS!!!

select.jpg

Thanks Ironforge,

This is a really good idea you have. I have been having a problem getting the Washington Senators one to show up in the Tampa Bay uniform selection area correctly. If you are able to get that one included in your works it would certainly be appreciated.

Don

SO you went from "yeah, no problem" to "ah, **** you and the fact that I said I would do them for you"?

Let me guess. You were influenced by these little fuckers on this board who banged their heads at my request. Its nice to see you can form your own opinions.

Hey, you dont have to do the uniforms, but you dont have to act like a complete asshole in a response. Just say no and be kind to the people who have always said nothing but nice things towards you and to you.

This board sometimes feels like its completely seperated into 2 groups. Modders and people who download and you most modders have no respect for people. How a game and the fact that you can do stuff with the art in it, can be an ego boost and a reason to be a dick to someone, is just not understandable.

Merry christmas

well lookie, lookie... goldensuitcase has some balls! well since you asked, here's some original thoughts for you...

first of all, this thread is in regards to IronForge's most recent add-on of uniform selection images... it has nothing to do with mets uniforms. go post in your mets' sticky!

anyhow, the most notorious leecher is upset... well here's my suggestion... make the uniforms yourself! you've been scouring the forums for about two months now you should have picked up a few tips and tricks of how to make something... so where's your contribution?

here's the deal... i did say that i would make some mets uniforms, but i did not ever agree to be your byatch. you got the orange uniforms, the black home jersey and the white hat uniforms... isn't that enough? there comes a point where you must take a look at yourself and your actions and realize that you are demanding way too much. i know you will argue that you aren't demanding anything, but by making numerous requests and having other people request uniforms on your behalf you are taking advantage of what we as modders do. for the most part everyone who makes something for this game does so out of love for the game. we do it to make the game better. fuzz for example has made it a whole lot easier to add uniforms into the game... why did he do it? did he have 50+ hours to spare? probably not!

if having a mets' st. pattrick's day uniform is sooooo important to you, make one! honestly! since you discovered what a bmp was about 6 or 7 other people have made and uploaded a uniform set... sure they weren't all great, but at least they tried. most have improved and now do phenomenal work! rollie's uniforms are amazing! have you even tried? regardless, you come on here make requests and turn into a baby if people don't want to do something for you. you even stated in your message that people would bang their heads against the wall when they read the post? why do you think they would do that? because you are phoching annoying... damn you and your mother for buying you that computer... she should have bought you a mets' blanket instead. happy birthday!

that's it... i'm out.

I admit, I have no idea on how to make a uniform. When I read Fuzz's read me, alot of it is greek to me. you have to understand, I have no previous knowledge of what anything is or what to do to change certain things.

You act as if I have bugged you with this ordeal, but as I recall, it was you who pmd me apologizing for being a dickhead and how you would make the uniforms. Whatever changed your mind since then I dont know since all I have done is show respect and be gracious.

But hey, since all the other MODDERS around here get upset because I dont mod or have any idea on how to, then by all means that means you should joiin them right?

I mean, since i download ythis stuff, I should know how to mod

Just like people who listen to music should all know how to play instruments

Or people who watch tv should all know how to make their own movies.

Or people who watch sports should be able to play them.

RIGHT?

But by all means, be an ***. Do something that isnt necessary and be mean to someone who has always been nice to you. Makes sense to me.

By the way, from what I have noticed on this board, its full of mets fans. Look at all the unfirorms, the faces, the start menus. Im not the only one. I just dont feel bad about asking.

second, if you say you are going to do something, but then change your mind about it, dont be rude. Its your decision and your life. Im not going to think less of you for not doiong what I ask. Ill simply just ask someone else for help or if they could do it.

again, stop requesting things... you ask and you ask and you ask... that's why people get annoyed with you. we all know that you are a huge mets fan and that you would love nothing more than to see "your mets" in green... if someone gets the urge to make the uniform for you, that's great... but stop posting requests just to see your post count rise.

honestly... you never learn! why the hell do you think i went on hiatus for a month? it's because of people like you! you take the fun out of modding! maybe that's why so many people are pissed off at you... did you ever think of that? enough with the requests!

furthermore, don't preach to me about broken promises... you are just as guilty. i remember you offering to pay people as compensation for you not being able to contribute anything... including me for those white mets uniforms. but have i seen a cent from your spiderman wallet? no! would i accept it if you offered it? no... i am not in this for the money! as some of you know i have actually turned down donations. i haven't made a cent to date and i don't plan to. i do this because i want to improve the game in any way that i can.

finally, maybe i am the most recent one to join the club of golden haters... but does that make me any less of a member? i still chose to join out of my own free will... i don't think there is a recruitment campaign yet. regardless, why do you think everyone is against you? think about that? is it just by coincidence? did we all get chain mail saying that we must banish you to another forum or else we will all get ebola? i think not. you brought this all on yourself, so do not try and make us look like the bad guys. we are here to help, create and support... but remember modding is a hobby... i bet most of us are either full time students or have full time jobs... we have more important things to do with our time than to cater to you. i bet you are the only one actually playing the game... must be nice! enjoy.

ba

my god, i asked for 2 uniforms and all of a sudden I am the worst person ever.

Carter, you really are full of yourself and you keep putting more and more bullshit into everything you say.

No modder is mad at me. You are the only one thats really annoyed with me and for what? Because I requested 2 uniforms from you when you asked for requests.

WELL HOLY SHITFIRE, I forgot what the phrase "any requests" meant?

I asked for 2. you said you would do them. That was all that was said. I have never asked for anymore from you or anyone else. And yes I did offer to pay, but why would I pay you if you arent doing what I say.

If you want, Id gladly give you some money for the white uniforms as I think you did a really good job. This is why I asked you to do the greens.

Hey Carter, take a look at this.

Carter saying he would do it:)

Now see you said you woud do it and all was fine, but then you became an egotistical asshole. What your problem was, was that you listened to everyone elses bullshit about my requests. You let their opinion become yours and now you have become a complete jerk because of it.

"Golden Haters", ha. SO I have 2-3 people who get annoyed that I cant mod or that I argue with jerks like you. Thats still a far cry from being labeled as "golden haters".

So live on you great mvp modder. remember how you became an *** for no reason. remember how you were all willing to do something, but for n reason changed your mind and then became an *** about it.

how about this? i have a full time job, a girlfriend and i am a student! is that a good enough reason? you little phoch! i generally wake up at 6am and go to bed at 11pm... is that okay with you? forgive me for not having time to make your uniform but i have to think about myself and my future.

you come on here assuming that i care what anyone else thinks! i haven't read half of the posts on here and to be honest i haven't seen any negative comments about you lately. i came to the decision to not make the uniforms on my own because i don't have the time... so sue me... phoch! is your life in shambles because i didn't make it? grow up! i haven't denied that i did agree to make it, but congrats on finding the post where i said i would... it proves that you can find information when you try... so go find the tutorial on how to mod uniforms... it's still out there.

for the record you are the one who said that people are annoyed with you... so i just assumed you were telling the truth... next time i will read every post just to make sure. you even joke about how your requests are annoying... so why do it? sure maybe the first is funny, but the 11th and 12th instances are just plain stupid. btw, just to let you know... mets orange + mets white + mets green = 3 you dumbass! BUT! 3 x an infinite amount of posts until you get the uniforms = annoyance!

as for your comment in regards to bullshit comments... take a look at your own... in your last post you said that no one is annoyed with you but me, yet you concluded by saying that 2-3 people are annoyed with you... do they not teach logic at all in schools? let's all remember that this began with you golden, and your insistance for mets uniforms... let it go! wow! how mad were you when clemens plunked piazza in the head! watch out now... golden's getting pissy!

ok its 3 in the morning, i just got in and first of all,im really happy i made it back just before this topic got locked.

second of all, i'm real cool with carter, but i'm not going to take his side just because i'm real cool with carter. I'm going to draw this one right down the line fair.

golden--you are seriously the most annoying ******* i've ever had to endure on any forum.

1)-you constantly request stuff whether its mets facepacks,uniforms, gloves or whatever else thats NY-BLUE ORANGE related.

2)-you offered to pay just so someone could make your uniforms, and then you flaked out. You didnt have to offer to pay but dont offer to pay and then punk out.

3)-everyone on the message board isn't a modder. There are a lot of people(take a look at the forum fanatics roster), that contribute to this forum one way or another. By simply carrying conversations, asking decent questions, or chatting about what they like and who they like(general mod chat) and so on. You on the other hand are always requesting one thing or another. It's one thing after another coming out of your mouth.

4)-when that whole y2k,kccitystar,fuzz problem broke out. You added your two cents for no particular reason only because you probably t2p releases the kind of stuff you like.

5)-"You act as if I have bugged you with this ordeal, "

You did bug him you delusional *******. YOU ASKED OTHER PEOPLE TO PM HIM!!

6)-"By the way, from what I have noticed on this board, its full of mets fans."

Are you on crack man? I live 10 minutes from Shea. I literally see Shea out the window and I can't mind a Mets fan for miles. AND NO ITS NOT FULL OF METS FANS.

7)-"my god, i asked for 2 uniforms and all of a sudden I am the worst person ever."

You asked him for 2 uniforms, that guy for a third one, that other guy for 6 facepacks, that other guy for a modded she stadium with the pole out of the apple, you asked that other guy for a halloween mets uniform, your constantly asking for things everywhere.

8)-"Golden Haters", ha. SO I have 2-3 people who get annoyed that I cant mod or that I argue wit"

Everyone is annoyed with you. There's actually times when modders are in a chatroom and you're name comes up and we can't believe you even exist.

ok carter, your turn

1)- don't use the word phock. use the word ****, it gives a stronger effect.

well, i would be someone who is kind of in the middle as far as a modder and a poster. i did not know anything about modding at all until i saw a picture of Chuk's camera mod on operationsports.com. I have mainly just been a roster/slider person. I really like to try to help people out in any way that I can.

so, with that said, when i first came to this board looking for mod's, I asked several times and several people to mod Great American Ballpark. I had a few different people say that they would do it if i sent them the pictures. I sent the pics and no one even started on it, to my knowledge. I started seeing all of this great work that was being done and decided I wanted to learn how to do it.

I said one sentence and then my life changed, "If someone will show me how to get started, I will do it myself." That was all it took, Renegade stepped up to the plate and spent many hours showing me how do mod a stadium using photoshop and Oedit. I had never seen anything like that in my life. I still have the 10 pages of transcript from our original chat on Yahoo.

I now know how to mod a stadium completely. Sure, I still struggle with figuring things out at times and have to ask people for advice. The thing is, when people know that you are trying, they will help you out. I know that my Great American is far from perfect and it's not even close to being done, but I think, and based on the response, it's pretty damn good for a first attempt.

Here is my point, Goldensuitcase:

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE, LEARN TO DO IT YOURSELF AND OTHERS WILL HELP ALONG THE WAY.

Sure I post a lot and I even think I post too much. I am sure that I get on people's nerves, but I am trying to help. I am not constantly requesting and not offering to give back. I have spent hours and hours learning how to do this and I would do anything to help people enjoy this game to the utmost. Golden, I don't hate you, but I just want to tell you that if you try, a little, people with offer a lot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

jpup: that was very nicely and politely put. Was that you're first draft because it was right on the money.

i find myself backspacing curse words usually, but you my friend, truly are golden.

(that last comment is actually poking fun at the whole 'golden suitcase' thing. You see, jpup said something remarkably intelligent and at the same time, it was forum post priceless. Therefore, I labeled his comment 'golden' even though his nickname has nothing to do with gold or the element of gold. Unlike golden suitcase, whose nick revolves around the fancy showroom glow, but has nothing to show for it but a suitcase full of requests. 'Clearly you can see the pun more clearly now.')

on a side note,

IRON FORGE--did you get studio 1.2 to work? Are you going to release the met file for the bad news brown, team logos,and uniforms...? just curious, i know kamasutra and i would like to play with that team.

Fuzz, I have the files complete for the Bears if you want to add them. I didn't think anyone was interested. I use your program exclusively for MVP and it works flawless. If you want the Bears uniforms I guess I could upload them tonight or maybe send them to you.

Hey, I do have a question though. On the uniform select screen, is there a way to edit the text for each uniform? I never completely read your instructions so I'm unsure if it's possible.

Oh and carter, I don't mind making those uni select screens. I know it can be a pain sometimes. The next ones I will attempt are the Red Sox St. Pats, Pilots away, and Toronto light blue. Cheers!!!!

technically is possible, sort of the run around though. I'd have to go back and change the Team Name Changer around so that it wouldn't interfere with a uniform changer..i dont think it's that important, and i really don't want to start any more projects.

you know what though, when you import a team using Create A Team 1.2, you actually add uniforms from home and away and it shows up like FORUM FANATICS HOME and FORUM FANATICS AWAY, so at least that's cool.

p.s. im not sure if what i said made sense since my sister and i were on the phone discussing days of our lives.

1)-you constantly request stuff whether its mets facepacks,uniforms, gloves or whatever else thats NY-BLUE ORANGE related.

I ask for requests in threads that are reserved for requests. Take a look dipshit. The faces are in the Mets facepack page. Are you that blind?

2)-you offered to pay just so someone could make your uniforms, and then you flaked out. You didnt have to offer to pay but dont offer to pay and then punk out.

I offered Carter money. He declined. What else am I supposed to do. I cant send someone money that gives me no way of doing this. i a man of my word and if I request something and that person does it, i will gladly pay

3)-everyone on the message board isn't a modder. There are a lot of people(take a look at the forum fanatics roster), that contribute to this forum one way or another. By simply carrying conversations, asking decent questions, or chatting about what they like and who they like(general mod chat) and so on. You on the other hand are always requesting one thing or another. It's one thing after another coming out of your mouth.

Not true at all. Look at half of my posts and you will see they are opinions and props for good work. You are looking at 20 posts out of 200 which makes you very short sided. Quit being onesided and actualy form your own opinion.

4)-when that whole y2k,kccitystar,fuzz problem broke out. You added your two cents for no particular reason only because you probably t2p releases the kind of stuff you like.

I added my 2 cents because you were being an annpying *****. I called you out on as did a few other people. And didnt you just jump in it as well. you seem like you are too consumed with bickering on the internet. Also, are you not jumping in here. Hypocrite

5)-"You act as if I have bugged you with this ordeal, "

You did bug him you delusional *******. YOU ASKED OTHER PEOPLE TO PM HIM!!

I never asked anyone to PM him. get your facts straight, and OTHER PEOPLE means one. I asked one to bring it up in a thread. Wow, the pain that must have caused. He was a fellow met fan and I was being half serious.

6)-"By the way, from what I have noticed on this board, its full of mets fans."

Are you on crack man? I live 10 minutes from Shea. I literally see Shea out the window and I can't mind a Mets fan for miles. AND NO ITS NOT FULL OF METS FANS.

So when you look at all the downloads, you dont notice that the Mets have the most in almost every category? Check it out. Youve been wrong about everything so far but at least with this you can see it.

7)-"my god, i asked for 2 uniforms and all of a sudden I am the worst person ever."

You asked him for 2 uniforms, that guy for a third one, that other guy for 6 facepacks, that other guy for a modded she stadium with the pole out of the apple, you asked that other guy for a halloween mets uniform, your constantly asking for things everywhere.

3 things is all I have personally requested on my own. The facepacks were in the "mets facepack"thread. I never asked for a stadium. And even in carters case, he asked for requests. I have also asked on how to learn to do this and the response I get is "check the internet". AM I NOT ******* DOING THAT WHEN I AM ASKING YOU?

-"Golden Haters", ha. SO I have 2-3 people who get annoyed that I cant mod or that I argue wit"

Everyone is annoyed with you. There's actually times when modders are in a chatroom and you're name comes up and we can't believe you even exist.

So a few people get into a mod chat and discuss how annoying I can be. I think I can find a way to get over that somehow

Here are the facts guys:

- I asked for 3 Mets uniforms in all from a guy who took requests

- Carter did 2 of them then said he was working on a third for me

- A long time passes so I ask about the uniforms

- Every modder hates me because of 3 requests

- I have asked for any help at all in finding a somewhat easy way to be shown how to mod, but never get any real help. I get "check online" or "fuzz's studio" which seems somewhat easy, but I know nothing of how to use paint shop, nor do I have it

Jpup, i have asked for help and I have no idea on where to start ok. You just have to accept that some people know nothing about modding.

i see it my way because everyone else sees it my way.

And you have just proven what I have been saying the whole time about you not having your own true opinion. I seem to remember you saying " I like you" but now that Carter gets annoyed, you all of a sudden hate. Now does that make sense?

don't insult unless you want me to insult you back d.i.c.k.s.h.i.t breathe

Insult me all you want. You are still a moron who cant admit when they are wrong and just being stupid.

Fuzz, I have the files complete for the Bears if you want to add them. I didn't think anyone was interested. I use your program exclusively for MVP and it works flawless. If you want the Bears uniforms I guess I could upload them tonight or maybe send them to you.

Hey, I do have a question though. On the uniform select screen, is there a way to edit the text for each uniform? I never completely read your instructions so I'm unsure if it's possible.

Oh and carter, I don't mind making those uni select screens. I know it can be a pain sometimes. The next ones I will attempt are the Red Sox St. Pats, Pilots away, and Toronto light blue. Cheers!!!!

i want those bears ones too hope you upload them Ironforge!

honestly golden, how old are you?

do you not read what you write or what we write? you contradict yourself within one thread... come on now... get your facts straight!

1) I never declined a payment from you... after the white mets uniforms were posted i never heard anything from you in regards to payment.

2) If fuzz has no original thoughts and I have no original thoughts, then who is it that we are copying? Who is the original Goldensuitcase hater?

3) I don't remember asking for requests... the closest I came was through polls but I never included a mets uniform.

4) If you don't know how to use photoshop and you don't have photoshop what do you want us to do? Get on your bike and go to the library and take out an instructional book. There comes a time where you must help yourself. We can't sit here and spend hours and hours explaining a program to you that you don't have or have any ideas about. It will do no good. So, like I said months ago, learn photoshop or paint shop pro first! Then try modding! Until then be patient. Stop crying about no one showing you how to mod... instead of posting requests, look for information in regards to modding on this site. It's there. We all can find answers, so why can't you? I think it's because you aren't really trying. It's easier to blame others isn't it?

5) Since you cannot make anything yourself, you must rely on other people. When you do that, you must realize that you have to follow their schedule. So, if something isn't done by a time of your choosing, relax. It's not the end of the world if the mets do not have 10 uniforms in the game. Use what you have... you've been lucky thus far. See, that's your problem... you pushed your luck and it has backfired on you. You got greedy and as a result some people have turned on you.

carter, i dont even know why your bothering with this guy. im done with him. this guy doesnt amount to anything in this world--and this is online man.

he's a beggar on the internet, imagine what kind of prowling annoyance he is in the real world.

disregard him. I'd usually have a full fledge thread war but he's really no body but a "can you guys make...?""

you see, even the t2p thing was justified because those guys had been around for awhile.

who's golden suitcase? no one.

tomorrow, you'll still be a modder in grad school / from canada, i'll be a programmer in grad school from ny, rolie will still be on fiyah and golden suitcase will still be the forum begger.

so basically, wait till he comes online--reads this thread, and then disregard his existence in the posts because like i said, he doesn't exist in this world.

Archived