Ebbets Field Update coming shortly

paulw

What started out as just a maintenance release fixing various bugs in Ebbets has now turned into a fairly substantial upgarde. I should be releasing this shortly with more details to come. Any comments or suggestions welcome.

ebbets_v3.jpg

Thanks for your attention to detail, Paul. I really enjoy your stadiums.

Hey I have noticed one little bug on the cut scene that views the stadium from behind the RF fence looiking back into Home Plate area, there are no fans in the stadium. It's no big deal but you might want to take a look at that.

Hey I have noticed one little bug on the cut scene that views the stadium from behind the RF fence looiking back into Home Plate area, there are no fans in the stadium. It's no big deal but you might want to take a look at that.

I was just looking at that tonight. I think maybe the camera needs to be moved slightly.

Changes as of now:

Patched up holes in rf fence due to concave effect

Updated screen in rf

Redid most of buildings behind right field wall (I'm finally happy with these)

Fixed strange flashing seat you would see in pitchers view with modded data file

Added flag in right field (Hyman)

Changed rf camera height for better viewing (Hyman)

If anyone can think of any fairly major bugs please let me know (BTW - if the stadium hangs your pc PM me with your system specs - I may need to have a not so high res version also). I'll probably release this tomorrow night. Last pic:

ebbetsv3.jpg

I must say I play a lot now on this modded field....I dont know what excatly it is but your time and effort are a true insperation.....Mods like this one and BigOs Fenway and

Camden Yards will long surpass anything that comes out in the next version of any baseball game for the computer and or console for years to come.....To all of the modders.............We Bow our heads....................Amen

Hey Paul,

Great job. That one and only issue I talked about above is still present though. Have you seen what I described while playing the game? It is just that one cutscene between innings that is shown from the viewpoint up and above the RF scoreboard looking back into the stadium towards the infield. You can actually see the back of the RF scoreboard clock. Basically, the stadium is void of any fans. Dont know if this is fixable or not but just wanted to bring it to your attention in case you had missed it. Thanks again

cutscene between innings that is shown from the viewpoint up and above the RF scoreboard looking back into the stadium towards the infield. You can actually see the back of the RF scoreboard clock. Basically, the stadium is void of any fans.

There's (obviously) still some bugs. This is something my **awesome** tech person Hyman would have to look at. I just don't want to bug Stuart about anything for awhile. Thanks, however, for the feedback on this.

Also right now I'm kind of in my "idea phase". I'm thinking ahead to a couple of other ballparks. :chin:

Archived