FORUM USERS:SCREENSHOTS TO DIE FOR...literally.

fuzzone

game1.jpg

-these crazy bastards.

game2.jpg

game3.jpg

-talk about aggressive baserunning

game4.jpg

-i had to warm up the t2p kiddies.

game5.jpg

-pfunk is crazy man, he hit another homer after that screenshot

game6.jpg

-got kamasutra up? will he get the job done?

game7.jpg

game8.jpg

I haven't played in awhile but i know i dont suck like that. I usually whoop MVP mode. This game was on mvp mode.

game9.jpg

game10.jpg

forum fanatics stats

game11.jpg

game12.jpg

YEY!!! FOR ROLIE!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'M NOT IN IT! :x

I'm a very active member on the board. And I am not included on the "Forum Fanatic" team because I WASN'T HERE FOR ONE WEEK. (Becomes extremely hostile) YOU LITTLE IDIOTS! IF THERE'S A SINGLE PERSON ON THAT TEAM WITH LESS POSTS THEN ME, OR CAME TO THE BOARD LATER THEN ME, THEY SHOULD BE REMOVED AND I SHOULD BE PLACED IN!

GRRRRRR! :evil: :evil:

(Stops a little) I'm a 2nd Baseman. Now release "MOD SQUAD and FORUM Fanatics 2.0 (now with Gamingboy's great fielding action!)" As soon as possible (wink wink)

oops. sorry man.

no need for hostility man, you'll be on the second draft.

DOWNLOAD MVP STUDIO 1.2 when TRUES puts it up. Fixes all the annoying bugs most people stated.

(Takes deepbreath)

Yeah, sorry about being hostile. Just haven't been having the best of days. And I was kinda waiting for some more pics of the 2 teams before I install them. Because I figured maybe I'd be on Forum freaks.

Great work on the (beautiful) screenshots and MVP Studio my man...

yep, we got clobbered..

It's your fault, you have 0 strikeouts, at least I had 1 :p

Kam has a 50 era?... in 2 innings no less ROFL

I don't know who designed me (feature-wise) but that's damn good.

Love those jerseys, the Forum Fanatics Logo is sweet. Congrats on your 200 points lol

Can't wait to play a game. This is the kind of mod that puts the punch back in it for me..

you know something kama, you're absolutely right. Ever since i started studio final like 2 weeks ago. I haven't played a game. And even before that, with the other apps, i wasn't playing much. Only when the guys came over..

I just finished playing my third game with the 57 Dodgers---that' one is real fun. koufax and drysale dominate baby!!

however,im really discouraged to face the forum fanatics again..i think i made them too good. but to be honest with you, i haven't played against the mod squad...they'll probably rape me worse. :roll:

i really hope people start releasing teams along with original logos you know--like the 27 yanks, or 1919 whitesox, or even the indians(i think it was the indians) from the movie MAJOR LEAGUE..lol, that would be hot with charlie sheen and the glasses. All of it is possible....

by the way, regarding the stadiums renegade and trues uploaded...i uploaded as a seperate upload the stadium menu images since the guys didn't include any.

I also installed both stadiums in AA stadium one and AA stadium two, they both work and look fine.

screenshot.jpg

by the way, regarding the stadiums renegade and trues uploaded...i uploaded as a seperate upload the stadium menu images since the guys didn't include any.

good call, I'll wait for that with your new update.

As for your previous comments (re: not playing enough) I agree. I'm purpously putting any little projects on hold just to play and enjoy the game. I'm not even going to play with my dynasty, I'm gonna play games with this mod and the "old time rosters". Start a new dynasty fresh...

As for the modsquad vs ff, definitly they both need some toning down eventualy lol

but then again, you don't want these 2 teams to be like any other in the game, so the extra "ummphh" is justified..

As for people releasing special teams & cutsom stadiums, that would be great, especialy since you made it easier with this program. However, as we've seen, half the time, even having great tools doesn't give people the initiative to go ahead and create & do some work.

Alof of folks just sit back and wait for the same bunch of people to do the work for them... :(

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bad News Bears myself, as was suggested earlier.

MVP Profile points?

Yeah, why when my profile is loaded and I accomplish tons of individual game feats in Dynasty mode do I not get any points?

you can only repeat tasks and get points in exhibition. When my friends and i play against each other in exhibition, we always get points. stealing third base, two bases, batting over 600, and so on..

it's not the same for dynasty. once you accomplish a task in dynasty, that's it.

easy there Gamingboy! i don't think you should be calling people names if you want something from them... that won't exactly help further your case.

also, it's not about the number of posts made but instead it's all about the quality of posts. we all could add our two cents to every thread on here but for the most part it's about the quality of the post.

I'M NOT IN IT! :x

I'm a very active member on the board. And I am not included on the "Forum Fanatic" team because I WASN'T HERE FOR ONE WEEK. (Becomes extremely hostile) YOU LITTLE IDIOTS! IF THERE'S A SINGLE PERSON ON THAT TEAM WITH LESS POSTS THEN ME, OR CAME TO THE BOARD LATER THEN ME, THEY SHOULD BE REMOVED AND I SHOULD BE PLACED IN!

GRRRRRR! :evil: :evil:

(Stops a little) I'm a 2nd Baseman. Now release "MOD SQUAD and FORUM Fanatics 2.0 (now with Gamingboy's great fielding action!)" As soon as possible (wink wink)

dude, chill out... i'm not in there either and i have twice as many post as you, AND there are many more people not in there that have more than you, but you don't hear us complaining... when YOU take the time and make the mod, YOU can choose who to include and not include

I thought the stadium could be more frantic.......seeing that the logo is white....Why not make a "WHITE MONSTER" on the right side of the field? :lol:

um what arew you talking about? The reds have red in their logo why not ad a red monster to gabp? lol

just wondering what you mean?

I thought the stadium could be more frantic.......seeing that the logo is white....Why not make a "WHITE MONSTER" on the right side of the field? :lol:

um what arew you talking about? The reds have red in their logo why not ad a red monster to gabp? lol

just wondering what you mean?

has anyone downloaded the studio 1.2, added the teams and logos and actually played with them? Curious because i seem to only get questions regarding the studio and not anyone telling me that they actually played and enjoyed the teams and got to see it all in action.

has anyone downloaded the studio 1.2, added the teams and logos and actually played with them? Curious because i seem to only get questions regarding the studio and not anyone telling me that they actually played and enjoyed the teams and got to see it all in action.

going to try it out now

Archived