FORUM USERS:SCREENSHOTS TO DIE FOR...literally.

fuzzone

hope you like. :)

more importantly, hope it works fine.

hey man, i'll have to try it tommorow. it was taking me too long. it sailed through with no problems though. i got to the loading the logos and got tired of waiting. i have no patience. i'll try it out and let you know.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone downloaded the studio 1.2, added the teams and logos and actually played with them?

I just played my first game with them - simply awesome. I played with the Fanatics vs. the Mod Squad (at Trues fantasy field) and lost in the 14th. I edited a few of the players and such, but overall I kept everything the same.

A few notable stats:

Mod Squad - 7 runs / 16 hits / 0 errors

Fanatics - 6 runs / 18 hits / 0 errors

UMachines - my select for Player of the Game honors

MVPMods Mod Squad:

UMachines - 2 hrs (including the game winner)

9 Pitchers used in the game - Freddy Fastball (winning pitcher)

Renegade saved the game with 2 incredible diving catches and 1 homerun robbing jump - killed me.

Forum Fanatcis:

19 stolen bases as a team

6 Pitchers used in the game - Backdraft (losing pitcher)

RENEGADE, BIG BULLY---both of you got the subscript out of range error when you tried to add the 25 man roster to AA team, which is a 22 man roster.

and then both of you are getting another error, i recommend you both click on CREATE-A-TEAM 1.2, click on FILE, click on REPLACED MODDED DAT FILES WITH ORIGINALS, and add the met files again and only the met files. and chooOOSE THE TEAM YOU ARE ADDING IT TO by clicking VIEW MET FILE.

oh yeah, and the only thing ridiculous is the fact you refuse to read the readme file bro. Everything we spoke about last night was smack right in the readme file.

did it again - to AAA team - everything works BUT roster

When you select *.MET files, before you click on "Create MVP .dat files" - make sure that you go to "View * MET Files" at the bottom. Select the team you want to replace and then check the box "Apply Roster to Following team"

five is right, it's either that or you corrupted your dat files when you applied 25 man roster to your AA(22 man team). all you have to do is make sure you do what FIVE said or replaced MODDED DAT FILES by clicking at the top on FILE, and then applying it..

same applies to you renegade.

In my second game with the two squads I lost again, this time 4-3 in 9 innings. I lost on a grand slam by IronForge in the 4th. I had a chance to get out of it two batters before, but I had an error to prolong it and of course it costs me the game.

I am used to playing with the D-Rays, so it's weird having so much talent.

guess it's hopeless for me... unistalled, reinstalled

put original models.big and uniforms.big back in mvp - then went through whole process from scratch. again, everything but the rosters.

i viewed .met file, applied roster to AAA team, blah blah blah.... it doesn't take

not a clue.... guess i'll just take joy in that i made the team

big bully, when you're done apply rosters, you click on IMPORT TO GAME DIRECTORY RIGHT??

goto your game directory,then data directory,and open up attribs.dat and tell me the first 4 players under default.

sorry it didnt work for you two guys. the last thing i can probably give as advice if you want to give it oneE moreE go is remove the application and the folder, and re-extract. seems to work for everyone else---i wonder what renegade and big bully have in common with their setup..?

if either one of you needs help, i'm willing to chat on aol/aim/msn/irc

ok, roster sets like kerms aren't compatible with this whole thing because im using player ids that are unique to my met files. They are obviously used in kerms roster set, so therefore it will not be overwritten.

i did it this way so people wouldnt lose the players they have...i could change it so that players are replaced depending on the met file you are installing, but then you wouldnt know who was about to be erased from the roster---i actually could notify the user before hand...but here's the thing, lets say some guy comes along..lets say KERM and he has his roster set 1 installed on his pc and he makes the 1927 yankees. This will work for you big bully and everyone else who isnt using the player ids..? catch my drift..

if 0fff4fd4b exists in your roster, and it happens to be ..um i dunno, Pedro Martinez, then 0fff4fd4b on FORUM FANATICS is BIG BULLY, there fore, big bully doesn't get written to the dat files since the id is already used..the reason THE WHOLE TEAM Doesnt show up is becauseeE the 25 player ids for the forum fanatics are in use.

RENEGADE--do you have any roster sets installed?

Sir Fuzzalot does it again.....

My problem was I was using Kerm's Opening Day rosters - that was the whole problem! Fuzz helped me out and we checked out all the .dat files after I switched back to default dat's (not kerm's)

going to test it out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm glad it worked out big bully. only one left is renegade :?

i just played again, yankees vs forum fanatics. i played as the yankees...i got whooped again, but it wasn't so bad. stecropper kept pissing me off...i should have never given him that cannon of an arm... :cry: caught me at the plate and caught me at second. good news is i got to beem golden suitcase every time he came up, that somehow had me going for awhile.

ok... FuzZ is officially the man. I will admit... before MVP 2004, I always dl'ed mods but never tried them on my own. FuzZ's earlier progs inspired me to give it a whirl b/c it makes everything so simple.

Let me tell..... I am VERY impressed w/this new prog. The new interface looks better and theres a lot of options to choose from (which means a lot of mods to add to the game). I really like how you can import the .met files, logos and unis straight to the game.

Thanks FuzZ for including me in the rosters! *Note to batters - better watch out for me - I can hit those outside corners!

Also, thank you for taking the time to answer me questions and work with me to figure out the roster problem - you da man!

- Paid for by the Buy FuzZ a beer campaign

Archived