The Team They Refer To As The Twins -- Minn. Twins Dynasty.

Youkilis: "I'm sad to leave Boston but now in Minnesota, I'll get a chance to play everyday. Its very exciting."

good trade mate, lets hope the red sox fans dont say booo to him when you play in fenway :lmao: :lmao:

Minnesota Twins (3-4) Detroit Tigers (4-3)

box5im.png

(forgot to do the stuff pictures.)

Minnesota Twins (4-4) Detroit (4-4)

Hit, Hit and Hit

box2nx.png untitled13or.png

The bats were rolling again even though the Minn. Twins only scored 2 runs. They had many rallies with situations such as 1st and 3rd with 1 out but hit into a DP. Morneau had his third solo while Manny drove in one run with an RBI single that made it all the way to the wall, but was hit too hard. They didn't need much pitching since Carlos Silva did a tremendous job finding himself again after a bad start. Silva -- " I was eager to start this game. I really had something to prove from my rough start to the season. I think I did a good job keeping my team in the game." The only mistake Silva made was a outside pitcher where Magglio took him to the opposite field. They are now back to .500.

Side Note: New addition Youkilis went 0-4 with 2 strikeouts.

untitled2pp.png

6880.jpg6.2 Innings, 1 earned Run, 6 strikeouts.

Breaking News

News reports in Minnesota reports that Bret Boone and Juan Rincon were dealt to Seattle for Ichiro. The trade hasn't mean comfired yet but they said." Its real Close."

If they pull that off, Shannon Stewarts might be expandable to acquire a pitcher. Stay Tune!

Its Official!

The Ichiro for Boone and Juan Rincon trade has been confirmed. The Twins will bring up a reliver to replace Rincon's spot.

In another deal, Jarrod Washburn is now officially a Twin. He was traded here for S. Stewarts.

Stewarts." I was really surprised. I know I haven't been the best, but I was starting to hit."

Washburn," I'm excited to be a part of this Twins. I hope the change of scenary will help."

Minnesota Twins (4-5) Detroit Tigers (5-4)

Tigers go wild

untitled2rw.png

box6th.png

Detroit shuts the Twins

Jarrod Washburn made his Twins debut and it finished on a sour note. He allowed 7 runs over 4 innings which was not what the Twin Organization expected from Washburn. Carlos Pena contributed with 2 RBIs going 1-4. Also, Inge followed with a 2-5 performance with an RBI and HR.

Washburn: "I couldn't locate my pitches and made some brutal mistakes. I'll have to rebound from this in my next start an hopefully it works."

6681.jpg 2-5 1 HR and RBI

Archived