The Team They Refer To As The Twins -- Minn. Twins Dynasty.

Twins Dynasty Brought to you by Guest

untitled0lm.png

Game mode: All-Star

Datafile: True's

Slider: Pared's (Adjusted for my liking.)

Roster: Schmooz 2.35

Fielding: assisted

Strike zone: Fade

untitled16tj.png

untitled9is.png

Gardenhire: " I'm very excited to start another season with the Twins. We have an excellent team especially our studs like Hunter, Mauer, Morneau, Santana, and Nathan. Look for us in the playoff if we don't have our players suffer any type of significant injury."

First Series: Seattle

Minnesota Twins (1-0) Seattle Mariners (0-1)

Almost Twice the Fun

untitled14ik.png

Twins win on Late Rally

In a pitching duel between Moyer and Santana, neither were victorius. Even though many times both the Mariners and Twins had runners in scoring position, the runs came in the 14th inning. With a man on 2nd and 1st, Jones hit the go-ahead single to center field scoring Mauer. Then the Mariners relieved Guardado with Hasegawa who also allowed a single to Lew Ford which brought in Hunter. It turns out that the Twins only needed 1 run as Nathan got his first save pitching 1 inning and strking one out.

3932.jpg J. Moyer (8 innings, 4 Hits, 1 BB, 6 Ks)

6441.jpg J. Santana (7.1 Innings, 4 Hits, 1BB, 5 Ks)

6676.jpg J. Rincon (W) ( 1-0 )

6246.jpg J. Jones (3-6 1 RBI)

Gardenhire: " Awesome win even though I wasn't too happy with using the bullpen a lot to start of the season even though they did great."

Jones: " You know, when your team put you in that position, I at least could drive them in. Also, the bullpen was great throught the game and Johan was .. well.. he was Johan."

As an avid Braves fan since 1991, may I officially say "I hope the dome roof falls in". I hate your title, though I like you personally. " Back to the DOME " brings up the past. Please, don't put us all through therapy in Atlanta again. :lmao:

Trade News

5132.jpg

M. Ramirez, Padilla Join The Club

Breaking news out of Minnesota, Manny Ramirez has officially become a member of the Twins. Manny was sent to the Twins for Brad Radke and Kyle Lohse. Radke and Lohse hasn't started in the season for the Twins but since the Twins need a big bat in their line-up, they had to suffer a bit in Starting Pitching. Manny will make his appearance in the 2nd of the 3 games against the Mariners.

Vicente Padilla was aquired from the Phillies for back-up Luis Rivas. Gardenhire -- " Luis Rivas was a good player for us since he has a bit of pop and plays great D but with Bret Boone starting for us at 2nd, we could send him to the Phillies for Padilla who has a great fastball along with his out pitches. We look foward on having him as an addition for our team."

Billy Koch -- Signed by the Twins for 1.5 Millions for 2 years.

Minnesota Twins (2-0) vs Seattle Mariners (0-2)

Twice as nice

untitled19lx.png untitled0hf1.png

Manny provides the offense

In the 2nd of the 3 game series, both of the newly required players provided both the offense and pitching. Manny Ramirez smacked a 400+ feet HR to left field to make the score 2-0 after they scored one on Morneau's double. On the other hand, Vincente Padilla went 5 innings and striked out 5. Padilla's fastball, both 2 seam and 4 seam, worked well tonight. Nathan later followed with his second save on a strikeout. The Twins will be going for the sweep tomorrow in the last game of the series.

5132.jpg 2-4 1 HR 1 RBI

6257.jpg (1-0) 5 Innings, 5K

Joe Nathan (SV #2)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

MIN  0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2 7 1 

SEA  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 0

untitled16tj3ks.png

why Manny is the first bat whentheres no DH?

what about this line up:

1 J.Jones

2.B.Boone

3.T.Hunter

4.M.Ramirez

5.J.Mauer

6.J.Morneau

7.M.Cuddyer

8.J.Castro

9.Pitcher

Nice dyna Ill be following :wtg:

why Manny is the first bat whentheres no DH?

what about this line up:

1 J.Jones

2.B.Boone

3.T.Hunter

4.M.Ramirez

5.J.Mauer

6.J.Morneau

7.M.Cuddyer

8.J.Castro

9.Pitcher

Not bad. I didn't adjust it since I would take care of it when inter-league comes around.

Nice dyna Ill be following :wtg:

those graphics r stunning ...can i ask wut video card it is that u use?

ATI 9600 XT I think its called.

Spungo: I don't remember the specs but its a Sony from a year ago I think.

I think resizing the pictures with Paint helps give the pictures a better look.

Minnesota Twins (2-1) Seattle Mariners (1-2)

Going, Going.. Beltre'd!

untitled10rw1.png untitled0lc.png

5 Run 4th proves to be Costly

In the last game of the 3 game series, the Twins came out scoring. Torii Hunter Smashed a Line-Drive HR to deep center to show that he is both good at offense and Defense. Carlos Silva was crusing through the first 3 innings and looked un-hitable. Torri Hunter again followed up with a double to RF where Ichiro over-ran the ball allowing Hunter to move to 3rd. J. Jones slapped one into left for a single to drive in Hunter. Then, in the bottom of the inning, Silva was beginning to throw BP. He gave up 3 consecutive singles to Ichiro, Winn, and Sexson which scored Ichiro. Then with Beltre up, it turned into a new ball game. (Beltre AB call ->) "Heres the pitch, its HIT to deep center and its GONE! 4-2 the Mariners lead." Then later, SIlva finished the inning but gave up another run to make it 5-2. Everyday Guardado came in the 9th to save the victory.

5884.jpg 1-4 1 HR 1 RBI (on the double + error, the cpu called it just error but it was a hit.)

6039.jpg 2-4 1 HR 3 RBI

Silva: " I didn't help the team out today. I didn't pove I was worthy of a #3 starter. Its fustrating since it was one mistake that cost our game. It was my fault."

Hunter:" I had a good offensive day today, but we have to be consistent on pitching."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H  E

MIN   0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 4  0

SEA   0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 5 12  1

Next Series: Chi Sox.

ATI 9600 XT I think its called.

Spungo: I don't remember the specs but its a Sony from a year ago I think.

I think resizing the pictures with Paint helps give the pictures a better look.

Ok, the reason I asked is 'cause I was wondering if it was the video card responsible for the graphics, or the high-end system specs combined with the card. Sounds like maybe if you have the normal system specs combined with that card you'll get good results, right?

Also, can't wait 'till your Twins play my Royals ...

Minnesota Twins (3-1) Chicago White Sox (2-2)

Again and Again

untitled7jn.png untitled10ai.png

Morneau goes back-to-back

As the Twins start a new series against a division rival, The Chi Sox, Morneau provided the fire power. Terry Mulholland kept the Chi Sox's offense quiet and they only scored 1 run. Morneau smash a hanging change up to LF landing in the top deck. He did the same again in the 4th to the same spot as Hernandez makes the same mistake. Nathan then later notched his 3rd save by striking out two and getting out of the inning after giving up a lead off hit.

3952.jpg 5.2 Innings, 6Ks, 1ER

7063.jpg 2-3 2 HR 2 RBI

Mulholland was asked about If he thought he deserved to be #3 in the rotation. -- "Well, we currently have Silva there and he been solid for us in the past with the exception of the 1st start this season. I just want to go out there and do my job."

Morneau: " I saw him hang two pitches and I just drove it out. It felt good to help the team out since I haven't been hitting that well as of late."

Next Game: Chi Sox.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

CHW 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 0

MIN 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 6 0

Minnesota Twins (3-2) Chicago White Sox (3-2)

2nd not so the Best

untitled19gr.png

3 Errors by Cuddyer Proves to be Costly

the 3rd game against the Sox, the Twins lost their defense. Cuddyer, the 3rd baseman notched up 3 errors that proved to be pivital for them to win. John Garland was stud-like going 7 innings give up only 2 ER striking out 4. Ben Davis provided the offensive for the Chi Sox with two RBI on a double to left/center. Jacque Jones made it close with a RBI double on a line drive to right/center. The Twins will try to go two games above .500 tomorrow.

6396.jpg 7 Innings, 2ER, 4 K.

6144.jpg 1-4 2 RBI

Cuddyer: " I screwed up tonight. 3 Errors? Thats a joke."

Trade News: The Twins are now looking to get a 3rd basemen.

Players like Huff, Wright, Hillenbrand are being considered.

Stay Tune.

Trade Approved!

The Minn. Twin Press reports Cuddyer who made 3 errors in one game was traded to Boston for Kevin Youkilis. Kevin will immediately start at 3rd.

Youkilis: "I'm sad to leave Boston but now in Minnesota, I'll get a chance to play everyday. Its very exciting."

Minnesota Twins (3-3) Chicago White Sox (4-2)

Consecutive Lost

untitled15tz.pnguntitled9at.png

Left: Lecroy hits a 9th inning HR to Tie Right: Podsednik scores the go-ahead run

untitled23ju.png

Offensive Struggle

In the 11 inning thriller, Matthew LeCroy smashed one to oposite field against Buehrle to tie the game at 1. Santana had made a mistake earlier that almost cost the Twins. In the 11th inning, Jesse Crain gave up a single to Rowand that scored Podsednik.

5387.jpg (w) 2.0 Innings

6391.jpg 1-2 1 HR 1 RBI

Archived