uniform packs

yankees1979

someone may have asked this already but is anyone planning on putting all unis for specific teams together in a pack to download. for example the red sox st pattys day, alternate, updated home and away. that way we can download a complete set all at once. just wondering.

i just uploaded the atlanta braves uniform set, but i did it for a fix.

Some people were reporting an error with only being able to add 8 uniforms instead of 9 uniforms. One of the uniform slots was reading as "uniform slot 2"

ahh so i decided to do it .

its not a bad idea, but issue with seting a set like that is that everyone as the bandwith to handle large files. if your on boardband, its not a big deal useally, but if have bandwith limits of some form or on a phone modem its harder to do that.

another question might be with Trues (I think) he as this board and stores the uploaded files if there accpeted, might have file space sever issues if as they get large, or uplaod issues, or other matters that might or might not affect that kind file package. that's something they have to answer, as i haven't done a a upload yet.

the files had up, but with on a slow connection its time matter alot more than anything. a stanard uniform file size is around 1mb, give or take and pending the connection type, qality, internet traffic, site traffic and the like that can be any amount time from a few seconds on highspeed service to 5 to ten minutes on dialup.

yes its possbile, but these are the main issues that affect a choice like that i can see, and sure there are others, but this general answer to the question.

hope this answers your question some.

"its not a bad idea, but issue with seting a set like that is that everyone as the bandwith to handle large files. if your on boardband, its not a big deal useally, but if have bandwith limits of some form or on a phone modem its harder to do that.

another question might be with Trues (I think) he as this board and stores the uploaded files if there accpeted, might have file space sever issues if as they get large, or uplaod issues, or other matters that might or might not affect that kind file package. that's something they have to answer, as i haven't done a a upload yet.

the files had up, but with on a slow connection its time matter alot more than anything. a stanard uniform file size is around 1mb, give or take and pending the connection type, qality, internet traffic, site traffic and the like that can be any amount time from a few seconds on highspeed service to 5 to ten minutes on dialup.

yes its possbile, but these are the main issues that affect a choice like that i can see, and sure there are others, but this general answer to the question.

hope this answers your question some."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i understand there could be a problem with people that have a slow connection. do you think we could get uniform packs for the people with high speed connection? if you have the space of course.

i think the uniform packs might be needless. how easier can thinks get you know..

plus some teams have more than 9 uniforms released,so this could get a little ridiculous, and plus new uniforms keep coming out, so this thing could be like the start screen releases...people keep releasing their own combinations of things.

agreed. i hadn't the the chance to look atthe rate uniforms turned out in any kind of terms. bwtween working on mines and working with the uniform program and life stuff away from the game, i haven't looed at that point.

its also probably also less confunsing this way as it is, since the ea stored way of writing there sets is different than any baseball game i've seen. you know after awhile, what wach thing is, but remembering it is another matter plus, if you not looking at on a regular bases, then you forget it.

Archived