New Vigor for Playing

Stories

I've discovered a new way of playing that really makes me enjoy the game that much more! I do a dynasty, but I play with my minor league teams. For some reason, I get a rush of exhiliration when I play with my AA teams and am still able to play well. Hehe.

It kind of sucks when a starting picther has 60 stamina, but hey, whatever. It's also interesting how the fastballs don't even top 90 MPH. Hehe. Entertaining stuff.

Anyways, I was thinking of working on a roster for '04 since I don't really have the motive/money to upgrade to '05. Anyone else want to collaborate on a project together to make the rosters? SwiningSoriano perhaps? I think if several of us '04 players combine forces we could easily maintain an up to date '04 roster since '05 didn't have a large difference in gameplay, I don't see much reason to upgrade.

I think the issue is more that he doesn't feel the need to "upgrade" to the 2005 version, which is fair enough. Also, some people can't afford that $15-$20, let alone the $30-$40 the game cost when it first came out. If I hadn't hit a little streak of luck money wise, I probably wouldn't have MVP 2005 right now either.

Point is, you don't know people's circumstances, so it's probably best not to say something is "only" $5/$10/$15/$20/$25 when some can't afford that if they choose to eat for the next week. :cry:

Well, the game is still $30 everywhere around here. Bestbuy, EBGames, Gamestop... I also don't have a computer that's really up to snuff, it's a 3+ year old PC with a GeForce 4 440 Go (GF4MX chipset, basically). I was able to pick up MVP04 last year for $10, so I'll probably wait until it's that price for '05. Although it was $10 around this time last year (I actually think I got it in July).

<<< Poor college kid :eew:

Actually, i was considering making a roster (Not a sav though) for '04.

I'd like to join in if this is going to happen.

Also, i think we should use Jpup's because they have the best minors going. E-Mail me: TheCyrus a t Gmail dot c o m

Archived