Rolie's Grand Finale! WIP dodgers of course!

rolie

Hey all this my Grand Finale in progress! Brookyn Dodgers High res unis and Dodgers facepak v2!!!

I've been modding ever since the game came out and i want to start my dynasty now, lolz, there are so many great mods out and i want to enjoy every single one of them! so heres a peak at it,

before and after THANK you! Matt and Yankees 763!!!

brooklyn1b.jpgbrooklyn1.jpg

brooklyn2b.jpgbrooklyn2.jpg

brooklyn4.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rolie & cartersyard,

Both you guys have added so much to this game. I personally would like to "THANK" each of you for all those long hours each of you have spent adding a great deal to the fun we are all having. Those uniform mods really make a difference!

Sincerely "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" ........ hope you each take the time to enjoy this game because you certainly deserve to!!!

Don

thanks for comments!, yallz make be fatter! thanks Cartersyard for doing those 1944 ones! i cant wait either,

My dynasty's gonna have sweet dodger uniforms and my double a will be the Mod Squad with the Forum Fanatics as division rivals!!!

facepak v2 is gonna include new faces for

Edwin Jackson, Duaner Sanchez, and Tom martin,

also updates for:

Paul LoDuca is gonna have a brand new face,

Gagne gaonna have the big hair like Becketts,

and anyone else i'm forgeting lolz, just remind me here who needs to be done,

lolz that Charlie Sheen Wild Thing sounds tempting! i may do that

also gonna to Royce Clayton of the Rockies!

then Retire lolz!!!!....arf!

wait,hold on..does this mean rolie's retiring or something???..i started my dynasty already, mod squad/forum fanatics in AAA.

hey rolie, remember to remove 3 players from the mod squad/forum fanatics if you're going to place them in AA.

carter..hook me up with the 44 bud!!!

anyone play with 27 yanks or install 57 dodgers portraits?feedback would be nice.

wait,hold on..does this mean rolie's retiring or something???..i started my dynasty already, mod squad/forum fanatics in AAA.

hey rolie, remember to remove 3 players from the mod squad/forum fanatics if you're going to place them in AA.

carter..hook me up with the 44 bud!!!

anyone play with 27 yanks or install 57 dodgers portraits?feedback would be nice.

so im sitting with my girl trying to show her mvpmods.com while she's sitting on her computer looking at gucci sunglasses, you know, the ones that cost 500 dollars.

so im sitting here, and im showing her mvpmods and trying to explain modding,rolie,what studio 1.4 does, who cartersyard is, why t2p and me don't get along, trues, the downloads section. Then i ask her for her opinion on who makes better uniforms, i explain a little bit about roster sets, and click to start screenies...

and when im all done explaining and speeching up a storm, she turns to me and says, "um--you have 600+ posts?!!....."

silence breaks the room for a few seconds and i say, "really? it was just 59 yesterday."

she shakes her head in disgust and disapproval.

i guess i cant retire then, i don't wanna get kicked off the team!, i'll just pretend i'm suspended from school or something but really on a vacation lolz.

damn i already have over 200 freakin posts, we should right a book!

Fuzzone i just need a long break to start my dynasty. i''ll be back lolz,

i need to have more fun!!!!, Under Sunn!!! SUMMERTIME!!!!! 8)

HUG!!! Fuzzone!!

that was queer lolz

LOLZ!

here's the road ones, damn i think they are my best works, damn my other dodger's ones are crappy compared to these i think ill redo em all since i'm actually playing my uniforms i realize i messed up a lot things, and things that are just buging, me

brooklyn5.jpg

those look unbelievably fantastic! you go and start a dynasty now... good luck!

Lolz, funny thing is i gotta ruch makeing these faces and stuff my photshop cs trial is expiring soon!

dauner sanchez WIP, looks a lot like Mariano Rivera lolz, it is rivera!!!brooklyn6.jpg

Archived