Rolie's Grand Finale! WIP dodgers of course!

rolie

nice rolie, did u say you were gonna do an eric gagne with the hair bulging out like pedro?,,, that would be great.....also after you do the dodgers, maybe working on the angels would be no trouble? id appreciate it very much.......we gotta represent the LA teams

thanks in advance.....

btw if u do work on the angels...bartolo colon has the bulging afro like pedro does

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice rolie, did u say you were gonna do an eric gagne with the hair bulging out like pedro?,,, that would be great.....also after you do the dodgers, maybe working on the angels would be no trouble? id appreciate it very much.......we gotta represent the LA teams and also when will the faces be released?

thanks in advance.....

btw if u do work on the angels...bartolo colon has the bulging afro like pedro does

hey rolie, i dunno who to play a dynasty with. i started one the other day but i didnt like the teams.

i got the yanks as MLB, mod squad as AAA, but i dunno who to use for AA?

any suggestions...you think i should go with 27 yanks or 57 dodgers?...i dunno..who you going to play your dynasty with?

so rolie, any release date for the faces? and how about the angels faces?

havnt you read this forum bro? lolz , im semi retiring after this, going on vacation, i dunno when ill be back for the angels, the faces will be done when they are done lolz.. should be soon. so relax iv'e modded too long without actually having fun using any of these mods, gimme a break!

, my photoshop is expiring in a few days anyway, so unless i get a copy the mods are done after this lolz,

im not gonna reformat my hardrive to renew the trial...

sanchez martin almost done jus testing, so sometime tomorrow or tuesday i'll upload the uniz and faces

latez

if u have photoshop u can make faces yourself their is a tutorial here somewhere

rolie..you get a massive first line shoutout in the readme file in studio 1.6

hopefully,it'll be my last release of fixes and updates.

by the way, you share the shout out with carter and yanks SO DONT TRY ANYTHING FUNNY!!!

OMG IM CELEBRATING my 650 post!!..

um okay, i'd like to thank everyone for being there for me. my mom and dad,and all...the cliqu-ka's. And i take this time....ok i promised i wouldn't cry...

ok, 650 and many more posts to go. Thank you Thank you. MW@H.

i'm not gonna quit cuz i'm 2 legit, really, i love modding, im just getting burned out lol, everytime im gonna cool down and start a dynasty i always find something that bugs me in the game, lolz, wheter it'd be errors in my uniz or faces that need to be done, i am determined to start my dynasty and download evey single mod here. lolz

if u need help royal blus on faces you can always email me or msn message me lolz but dont send me virus's, i've had a flood of them lately, i think their from either goldensuitcase or y2k lolzz those playerhaterz need to check themselves!!!lolz

my firewall will burn you, so don't ry it lolzzzzzzzz!!!!

i did want to do a yankees one since the dodgers are playing them soon, but thats after i return! for rolies grand reurn WIP lolzz

Archived