I screwed up...

Hollywood

Should have read a bit more before installing.

I installed TC2 to my mvp2005 folder, overwriting everything I assume. The install program showed it backing up my files, which I didn't.

Now from what I read I should have crerated a TC2 folder and installed everything into there.

Well I want to install my original files back, but can't find them because I didn't back them up and I installed TC2 to the wrong folder. So I can't find the backup folder which I was hoping to be able to do.

Am I screwed or is there any way to getting my files back? I saw the program backing them up but don't know where they are.

I am not really familiar with the program itself, but I do know that windows has a search function. If you want to find a file but don't know where it is, why not search for it using windows search?

Simply click on your start button & then on search & type in the name of a file you want to find & let windows find it for you. Even if the new file is named the same as the old one, it will find both & this will reveal the location to you of the backed up file.

Archived