TCP3 Crashes....Help

Trebor

I'm assuming that you mean TC2, since we haven't released TC3 yet. You shouldn't have to install any new faces yourself to get it to work - the faces were installed when the models.big file was installed. Did you follow all of the instructions with the Installer?

Did you fun the FULL installation or only extract the rosters? If you just extracted the rosters, I wouldn't be surprised if it crashed, because it does use faces which aren't in the standard models.big file. You have to install the modified models.big file. And if you install that file, you have to install the uniforms.big file, etc. It's easiest just to install the whole package at once rather than trying to pick out specific pieces.

Hmmmm..... If you ran the full install, then it should have run OK. Now, which teams did you pick? You didn't happen to select the '62 Mets as one of the teams, did you? If so, I seem to to recall a problem with the Gil Hodges face included with TC2 that would cause the game to crash if you tried to use the '62 Mets.

Have you searched the forums to see if other had problems with the game crashing with TC2?

Archived