LeVeRRe's Portrait Project

LeVeRRe

I just wanted to say that we're still downloading your work and thanks for your time and effort! :D I'm looking forward to the complete set; the photos complement the effort of the uniform and stadium mods i have compiled from this site which has made this game the best I've ever played. thank you.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

update time. okay no updates the past few days, sorry but I have decided that getitng all the rest of the teams prepped for editting and conversion was a smarter and more time conserving option. It has proven to be so, and hopefully by sunday all but a few teams should be up and available for enjoyment (lebowski). Thanks for the kind words and support it makes this tedious process a bit more fulfilling. Hopefully we'll all have a final ready to be played baseball game soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

hey,

I have 7 more teams ready to be converted an uploaded. and six left to do. then it's update time. but that is a second priority to playing this game finally. I'll try to get as many of the 7 as I can uploaded tonight, but they should all be up by tomorrow. The next 6 may be soon to follow too, I'm getting my 5th wind on this project.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Heyyoo,

Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Florida, Milwaukee and Montreal all uploaded today, so should be available by later tonight. Enjoy those. Also Tampa Bay and St Louis should be uploaded later tonight and will be available late tonight or early tomorrow, whenever Backdraft processes them. Man it feels good to have a big upload like this as it means I am closer to being done this project.

As always, any questions, comments (positive or negative) problems, and requests are appreciated.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

hey Leverre are you going to re-release GForces roster with your photo numbers? I mean the final roster that GForce is releasing sometime this week. If you are, how many days after his release will yours be?

NZcop,

Hey, I am currently in discussion with GForce about this issue. can get the number inputted tomorrow for him his V4 will be released with my numbers already in it (unless we opt not too). Or I will release the exact rosters with my numbers inputted within a day or two. I'm gettin busy this week so time will tell. It may be the weekend before the final 5 teams are uploaded as far as portraits go.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Hey everybody,

I have inputted all the numbers and sent the files back to GForce. So whem he gets things completed that's that. I want to personally thank GForce for releasing TotalMinors with this numbering system it is a big help to myself and all that use my portrait updates.

As for the final 5 teams. They should be........nah let's get crazy. They will be uploaded by sunday! And then the Portrait Project will be complete phase one. Once all the teams are done I will begin to work on updates with player that were previously missing etc. No timeframe on this as I am getting tired of doing this pcis to be quite honest. I guess updating 90 teams will do that to yah. But I promise to stay here and release more pics as needed. It's just nice to see the finish line in sight.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

I would just like to say thank you so much Leverre and GeForce. Its good to see people working together again on this site. You dudes have really done a terrific job and I'm so glad I'll be able to start my dynasty.

awesome teamwork. Cheers

Hey everybody,

I have inputted all the numbers and sent the files back to GForce. So whem he gets things completed that's that. I want to personally thank GForce for releasing TotalMinors with this numbering system it is a big help to myself and all that use my portrait updates.

As for the final 5 teams. They should be........nah let's get crazy. They will be uploaded by sunday! And then the Portrait Project will be complete phase one. Once all the teams are done I will begin to work on updates with player that were previously missing etc. No timeframe on this as I am getting tired of doing this pcis to be quite honest. I guess updating 90 teams will do that to yah. But I promise to stay here and release more pics as needed. It's just nice to see the finish line in sight.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

would it be helpful for us to post links to pics to replace ones that were empty?

Poonani,

links would be a great idea to fill in the missing slots. Once I get the final teams posted I will begin working on updates and I'll start a new threat then where people can offer links to pics and stuff like that, We can all do more together than I can do myself so any help will be appreciated. Check for that topic thread sundayish.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Poonani,

links would be a great idea to fill in the missing slots. Once I get the final teams posted I will begin working on updates and I'll start a new threat then where people can offer links to pics and stuff like that, We can all do more together than I can do myself so any help will be appreciated. Check for that topic thread sundayish.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

awesome, ill start looking for the links. Hopefully in the end youll be able to compile all your portraits together into one zip? I already put them in one by one myself but it took a load of time (not as much as it took you to make them though obviously. It has been worth the wait though as your portraits are leaps above the quality of alot of the portraits in Hory's big *** set

I appreciate the kind words GForce, and although I am proud of my work on the portraits they could not and would not have been possible without your amazing dedication and effort spent creating the most complete and accurate rosters for this game. They were the basis of my work and I'm glad that our work so solidly complements each other.

Here's the the finish line being in sight for both of us. Ic annot wait to make the Jays repectable, if only in my dynasty.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

jamcadbury,

Thankyou for the kind words, I am glad that you're using and enjoying the updates. It was something I was going to do for myself and thought people would also like to use them if they desired. As for 2005, time will tell. I'll be waist deep in Teacher's College in Australia for that one, so not sure if I'll even be playing it let alone modding it. We'll see. I'm looking forward to actually playing this one for a change. :D I dabbled last night, and I remembered how good a game this really is.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Guest Deznuts

My hat goes off to you, LeVeRRe, for your incredible work in finishing every single team (unless I miscounted). I've downloaded and installed every update of yours and I'm loving it. Hope to see you around for MVP '05.

Same goes for me. You're portraits are simply the best of all. They are the cleanest looking ones I've seen so far.

Hey all.

The .bat file workedfine for me. I tmay be because of the 3000+ portrait.big file bug. Gfxpak crashes reading a .big file that large. Best advice is use the EA Graphics Editor to import them if you still have problems. And I do plan on having the complete portrait.big file available in the very near future.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Guest Deznuts

The Update 1 crashed gfxpak.exe for me too. I just used EA Graphics Editor and it worked fine.

However, there's a few portrait numbering mistakes I noticed after the update...

Charlotte Knights (White Sox AAA)

1.) Ryan Meaux still has Felix Diaz's portrait.

2.) Brian Anderson has Michael Morse's portrait.

3.) Micah Schnurstein has Ryan Sweeney's portrait.

Archived