LeVeRRe's Portrait Project

LeVeRRe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you mind listing the players you added to the Royals, spefically the minor leaguers? Robmetal made a fantastic portrait set, and I want to see if you included anybody he didn't, as well as any that I have pics for that you may not have had.

Royal,

There is a file included in the download called update list which outlines all the players added or updated. Just browse that file and it'll be there. But if this helps, the only players missing are; Adam Donachie, Colt Griffin, Kila Kaaihue, Chris Lubanski, Kyle Middleton, and Chad Santos.

If you are current happy with Robmetal's update that is great for you, however I do promise that my update is worth the download, personally.

Cheers LeVeRRe

Wow! outstanding work on the recent updates, pitt, k.c., sea, and free agents. thanks for hooking me up with the pirates update, i really appreciate it. Your work definately represents the effort you have invested. Please keep 'em coming. I totally agree with the philosophy of maintaing a uniform numbering system; hopefully others will follow the pattern as well. once again, thanks and i look forward to your future updates!

LeVerre, where can i find halofan's most current list or the one that you are using for players not listed in tony 3's id charts. i checked highheat.net for halofan's id system and found one of his lists but the numbers didn't correspond to those that you are using, i.e., the pirates were given 8300's, not 7600's. i plan on adding all the numbers the way you have provided your updates and was hoping you could guide me in the right direction. thanks again for your time and effort.

lebowski,

thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you're enjoying the updates, expecially the pirates. I always try and get the ones that fans request done first and then keep plugging away on the other teams.

Just as a heads up, I had a good day today despite working at 6am, and barring a freak occurance will be able to upload San Fran, Baltimore and the Cubs uploaded tonight so they should be available sometime tomorrow. Enjoy them!

Here is HaloFan's and Tony3's system that my uploads are employing;

Angels: 3000-3199

A's: 3200-3399

Mariners: 3400-3599

Rangers: 3600-3799

White Sox: 3800-3999

Indians: 4000-4199

Tigers: 4200-4399

Royals: 4400-4599

Twins: 4600-4799

Orioles: 4800-4999

Red Sox: 5000-5199

Yankees: 5200-5399

Devil Rays: 5400-5599

Blue Jays: 5600-5799

Diamondbacks: 5800-5999

Rockies: 6000-6199

Dodgers: 6200-6399

Padres: 6400-6599

Giants: 6600-6799

Cubs: 6800-6999

Reds: 7000-7199

Astros: 7200-7399

Brewers: 7400-7599

Pirates: 7600-7799

Cardinals: 7800-7999

Braves: 8000-8199

Marlins: 8200-8399

Expos: 8400-8599

Mets: 8600-8799

Phillies: 8800-8999

9000 and above can be used for free agents or whatever.

Each team is given numbers using these sections and then alphabetically as the players are created. Hope that helps. If not look through my update list.xls files included in the updates they should be a good example of what I mean.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

News.

The Cubs and Giants portrait updates are uploading as I write this and should be available to you all tomorrow after Trues wakes up. Baltimore will be delayed till tomorrow after I get home from work, but I'll try and get to it before I hit the hay. For those San Fran fans out there, I think you will be particularily pleased with this update as it may be the best I've done to date. Not overly sure why, but they came out looking amazing. So enjoy them, I sure do.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Thanks for the list LeVerre, I assume that it is halo fan's i.d.'s list. I have been going through total minors v.3 and giving everyone an id number following the alphabetical pattern from your previous mods. I noticed that on tony3's excel spreadsheet that the major league managers id's are 5001-5032 but on the team list posted on this thread, the red sox are designated 5000-5199. I'm not sure, but when the players bat, they might be announced felipe alou, joe torre, or another managers name, whatever id was given to them. Also on tony3's spreadsheet there are a number of fake names that are listed 3001-4499. These players may also have their names announced, if not at the plate, possibly in the field following a play. it's no big deal, i'm just wondering why this list is different from the one i found on high heat net that avoids using the fake players names and managers names. thanks once again for your help and of course your mods.

here is the list i found on high heat net from halo fan and a small part of their discussion regarding using a system from 6000 and up:

As for the new numbering system, the M's would probably get the 6200's. Each team getting 100 spots would look like this:

Angels: 6000-6099

A's: 6100-6199

Mariners: 6200-6299

Rangers: 6300-6399

White Sox: 6400-6499

Indians: 6500-6599

Tigers: 6600-6699

Royals: 6700-6799

Twins: 6800-6899

Orioles: 6900-6999

Red Sox: 7000-7099

Yankees: 7100-7199

Devil Rays: 7200-7299

Blue Jays: 7300-7399

Diamondbacks: 7400-7499

Rockies: 7500-7599

Dodgers: 7600-7699

Padres: 7700-7799

Giants: 7800-7899

Cubs: 7900-7999

Reds: 8000-8099

Astros: 8100-8199

Brewers: 8200-8299

Pirates: 8300-8399

Cardinals: 8400-8499

Braves: 8500-8599

Marlins: 8600-8699

Expos: 8700-8799

Mets: 8800-8899

Phillies: 8900-8999

"For instance, I made a photo for Tim Bittner, and used 3005. On occassion, the announcer will say something like "That's another strikeout for Brady"

It's not a major issue, and they don't say it all the time, but the announcers will use incorrect names occassionally. Of course, since the alternative is that they would say nothing at all, I guess it's not a big issue. These 3000 and above are just last names I believe.

6000 and above seem to be fine. We could always give each team 100 numbers, and then only 6000-9000 would be needed. It should still be plenty... "

Anyways, i didn't know if you were aware that the list was modified at one point along the way. But like i said before, I don't think it is a big deal, just wanted to let you know. thanks again for all your hard work.

lebowski,

thanks for that list update man. I must have had an earlier list from before the managers etc were discovered. This is a kick in the pants however, as players being announced wrong will drive me nuts....... so i guess 7 teams to fix. reconverting them should take a while, not too long, but long enough to be a **** off. may have to postpone new updates for a few days while I fix these.

I'll fix these before I post any new ones, but once i get going again, Balt is first, then by request the A's and Red Sox. Mets may be a while.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

I'll keep everyone posted

Everyone,

Now that Lebowski has informed me that I was using an outdated ID assigning spreadsheet, I have had to re-format my existing and future portrait updates. I suggest not using my updates until I release the corrected downloads. The BlueJays and Free Agents downloads are still fine (lucky break) and the rest will be fixed and uploaded ASAP. I have laready fixed the Angels (only took about 15 mins). So hopefully I'll be able to get the existing photosets fixed by the end of the night and upload them over the next few days. Thanks again to Lebowski for point this mishap out to me.

As soon as GForce releases his final TotalMinors version with the relief pitcher stamina issue solved I will enter the ID's for everyplayer so that it corresponds to my updates and release them and the .dat files (pending GForce's approval) so that you all won't have to input them each time (again for some updates) but just install the .dat files and the updates.

I hope you all understand, and I'm sorry for the mistake, it will be rectified as a 1st priority.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Hey Leverre, just incase you didn't notice, a version of Total Minors was released today with all the photo ID's already inputed into the roster. You may want to take a look at it to make sure your ID's coorespond with it.

Great work btw.

Craig,

I have seen the file released, and it is not from GForce personally, but is based off of his rosters. I believe Hory is the preosn who did it. It is a great thing if you want to use it I suggest using his portraits.

The problem is that my updates are done using an alphabetical system per team which is alreay been done for most teams and is easy to follow. Hory did something similar (but some appear to be assigned randomly using HaloFan's system). To make mine match would be an unimaginable amount of work for me, which to be frank I do not want to undertake as I want to be able to play this game before next season. I will thus be changing the numbers to fit my updates and will release the .dat files to match. This will make people using my portraits work correctly, if you prefer Hory's then his is the one to use. My updates were designed to be used together, not alongside other people's updates with contradicting numbers, systems, and quality. I will have every team uploaded as soon as I can get them done. It'll be worth the wait, but if you cannot I understand.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Good Work LeVerre, your mentality corresponds with with your work. I as well as many others truly appreciate your work and your time invested. I plan on using your updates for all the major league teams as well as your alphabetical system that will correspond with them. Once again, i appreciate your time and effort. Cheers!

Very cool work "L" I'm looking foreward to your portrait update for the final total minors roster set. Could you please include a txt version of the player ID updates? I can't run excel or the viewer on my machine, it locks it up. A txt file would be great, one for my Dodger set would hold me over...thanks!

Hey everyone.

I have been able to create the necessary Total Minors v3 roster that is designed to work with my updates. I uploaded it tonight so should be available tomorrow. For those using Hory's set, they do not match so be forewarned. My set is set up using my system and my updates will be made to match them. I have fixed all existing teams and will uploaded them over the week as well as continue on new portrait updates as well. So keep your eyes peeled as this crazy modding ride is almost complete.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Hey all,

I'm heading out fo town till sunday, so nothing till then. Atlanta, Anaheim and Arizona have been fixed and re-uploaded. Only use versions 2.0 or higher of my updates from now on, anything else will not sork unless it's ther Jays and Free Agents, those both still owkr. Kewl.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Hey,

I'm back in town and uploading more teams as I write this. Baltimore, Cubs and Royals are on their way in to mvpmods.com. I will try and upload as many teams as possible tonight. So all of the teams I formerly released with the incorrect numbering system have been fixed and will be uploaded (use v2.0 files only) except for the Jays and Free Agents updates they are fine.

As for new teams. Baltimore as I said is being uploaded and I have White Sox and Astros ready to convert and should be up tomorrow. More to come, so keep an eye out.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Hey all,

I am currently uploading the final updated version of my previously released portrait updates. So once Trues replaces the old one they will all be correctly numbered and will work with the .dat files I released last week.

I have also managed to get the Red Sox ready to be converted so in the next day or two, Red and White Sox and the Astros will be up.

Let me know how yah like them and if there are any problems or requests.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Awesome work ... I was just curious for the Yankees I saw that poonani had posted some links to pictures. Some of them seem to be good pictures like Beal, Betts, Desalvo (College though), Halsey and Myrow. I’m not sure if you can use them.

Hey all,

The Red Sox, White Sox, Athletics and Astros are being uploaded as i write this, so there's four more to hold you over. More to come, I seem to be picking up pace, three teams a day or so depending on ym work schedule and other stuff.

Captncoke, I did see those links and some of them are decent enough to use as pics. My first priority right now is to get a base update for every team done first. Then once all the teams have been updated, I will then add missing ones and release them in a LeVeRRe Update Portrait Set #1 for instance. Jayson Werth in a Dodgers cap for instance will be in that set. But until I get the rest of the teams done this is aback burner project.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Update time,

had a long day at work today and was unable to get a new teams finished. I was able to get both Cleveland and Milwaukee ready for conversion though. So they will be up tomorrow night for sure. I have this Thursday off so I should be able to get a few teams finished. The next teams done will be, Montreal, St. Louis and Tampa Bay. After that I think Detroit and Florida might be next. Just thought I'd keep people posted.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Archived