MVPMods Poker Nights

Kriegz

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll check out the place dj suggested, I am open to any suggestions for sites to host it at or ways to get more people to join. Of course the most effective way to get people to join is essentially spam PMs, but it is against the rules I think.

Play money. Tribe Time created a point system which we use as a bragging tool. Here's the point system and the current leader board.

1st Place - 5 points

2nd Place - 3 points

3rd place - 2 points

Participation - 1 point

-------------------------------------

Leaderboard (Updated November 3)

1. djeagles11 - 17

2. TribeTime - 15

3. Chewy - 12

4. Cris987 - 10

5. Spivey11 - 8

6. Goose - 6

7. Filthy57 - 4

7. five - 3

7. cybernetic - 3

7. gcurrier2004 - 3

11. 19nazzy - 2

11. NYM91 - 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's been a very long time since anyone has posted in this thread. Mainly because a lot of the poker sites did away with their play money private poker rooms.

I don't hang out here like I use to, but I wanted to let the people still interested in playing poker that I found a poker room that allows private play money poker.

The website is www.Pokerroom.com what's also great about the site is you don't have to download a program if you don't want. You can play directly in your browser.

Again I'm not around here much anymore, but if any of you guys have questions about this or put together a game feel free to contact me. You can normally reach me via IM.

Later guys,

Chewy

i play on party poker its a decent site. i am not sure if you can get play money private rooms though. but .10/.25 blinds is pretty damn close to play money. if anyone is interested in doing this for low stakes talk to me i am always willing to get in on a game.

• 2 months later...

Archived